Holiday Kitchen sent/received....COMPLETED!

mickeyfan2 said:
I got a wonderful package from Kathy. Thank you so much.

I got:
Snowman potholder
2 Christmas tree towels
Set of 4 placemats with napkins in red
2 packs of holiday napkins
Hot cocoa mix with cup
Pepperming Tea
Ghirardelli chocolates
Geneva cookies
Pudgy snowmen salt and pepper shaker
Candy shaped bowl for dip with spreader.

What a fun package!!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed everything.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Kathryn

Hmmm.....wonder what is taking those last packages so long. Well, I guess we do know...the mail is being slow these days!!
Hope they all arrive soon!!

We only have 6 to go

Meriweather said:
Hmmm.....wonder what is taking those last packages so long. Well, I guess we do know...the mail is being slow these days!!
Hope they all arrive soon!!

We only have 6 to go

Yes, the mail is taking longer then expected. :(
I have been waiting on other packages as well and they have still not arrived :(.

I know my priority that usually take 2 days are taking 4-5 :(
I guess that is why we try not to have exchanges this time of year ;)

Hopefully we will get some news of some arrivals today.

First, I have to admit & apologize. My package was mailed but it went out late (yesterday morning) but should still arrive by end of week, even if there is a delay. Sent Priority & D.C.

Next, I received my package yesterday from MickeyMamma and I will post later what was in the package. I will tell you that it was GREAT stuff!! But I want to make sure I don't forget anything and right now, I know I will. And since the box is at home and I am at work (shhh!) ... I will wait until I get home to post.

sorry it went out late, but thanks for checking in, Kim.

Anyone else receive today?

Here are those still waiting:

mommytotwo (mailed 12-8)
clhcpaca (mailed 12-12)
Madisonznana (mailed 12-8)
Abbracio (mailed 12-8)
cme (dc says it arrived 12-9...need a check in)

If you received, let me know, I may have missed it.

OMG!!!!!!! When the gift I sent gets to it's recipient......it is missing something!!! I just found part of the gift in a bag this morning. I can't believe I could be so dumb!! :crazy:
I will try to get to the PO tomorrow to get it in the mail. Maybe it will get there at the same time, considering how long part one is taking! I really apologize, I am not usually so scatterbrained but the holidays have a way of making me loose my mind! :blush:

BIG hugs to costumesaremy life! Thank you so much for the GREAT package!
In the [very heavy] box was -
Lindt truffles
Andes mints
2 packs of Ghiradellhi coffee
2 different holiday"Kitchen in a Bag" sets
a silicone snowman cake pan

thanks again - I love it all!

Madisonznana said:
OMG!!!!!!! When the gift I sent gets to it's recipient......it is missing something!!! I just found part of the gift in a bag this morning. I can't believe I could be so dumb!! :crazy:
I will try to get to the PO tomorrow to get it in the mail. Maybe it will get there at the same time, considering how long part one is taking! I really apologize, I am not usually so scatterbrained but the holidays have a way of making me loose my mind! :blush:

LOL...not to worry.
Your package was received,,,,,by ME!! :teeth: I posted on page 3 post 45

It was great. Thank you again.

I hope we hear some news today.
If you sent to a person that has not received yet, please check your DC and see how the progress is coming along.

kmebee said:
First, I have to admit & apologize. My package was mailed but it went out late (yesterday morning) but should still arrive by end of week, even if there is a delay. Sent Priority & D.C.

Next, I received my package yesterday from MickeyMamma and I will post later what was in the package. I will tell you that it was GREAT stuff!! But I want to make sure I don't forget anything and right now, I know I will. And since the box is at home and I am at work (shhh!) ... I will wait until I get home to post.

Oh good! I haven't been able to get online these past few days so I am REALLY glad to see that you got the package! :) Very happy that you liked it all.

Happy Holidays!

Ok. I'm back to post about what was in my package from MickeyMamma. Ooooh, I told you it was good . . .

Disney Cupcake Cups/papers/wrappers
Christmas Kitchen Towel
Santa Claus Ornament with my name on it
Cookie Cutters (will use these this weekend)
Eeyore Christmas Socks
Different Sprinkly Sugars for my cookies
Disney Princess Pen
Santa Bowl
Candle in a tin (love these for when I travel) - Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Box of Ginger Herb Tea
Box of Chai (mmm!)

And, last but not least, something that at first I thought was a nice LONG note from the sender . . .
about 6 different recipes for different foods from around WDW!!!! I can't wait to try some of these!

Thank you SOOO much!!! This was an awesome box to get! I would have never thought of the recipe idea.

I am so glad it got there Nancy. And thank you for being so understanding! Several years ago when my kids were small, I used to hide packages all over the house, drawers, closets, garage etc.... Well, I found 4 gifts in one of my drawers about 2 weeks later! I thought about saving them for birthdays or something, but I knew they would really get lost so they enjoyed another little Christmas! :confused3

:rotfl: I have one closet that I store all gifts ;) No one better open it.

Any news today? The rest of those sure should be arriving any time now ::yes::

Hi Nancy, The rest of your gift is in the mail. I sent it out Priority, but they said Priority is a day behind. I grabbed the bag and ran to the PO so it is not in Christmas wrap, just the tissue paper that the store wraps it in. If there are any price tags don't peek!! I have been an unbelieveable flake this week!!
Karen

kmebee said:
Ok. I'm back to post about what was in my package from MickeyMamma. Ooooh, I told you it was good . . .

Disney Cupcake Cups/papers/wrappers
Christmas Kitchen Towel
Santa Claus Ornament with my name on it
Cookie Cutters (will use these this weekend)
Eeyore Christmas Socks
Different Sprinkly Sugars for my cookies
Disney Princess Pen
Santa Bowl
Candle in a tin (love these for when I travel) - Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Box of Ginger Herb Tea
Box of Chai (mmm!)

And, last but not least, something that at first I thought was a nice LONG note from the sender . . .
about 6 different recipes for different foods from around WDW!!!! I can't wait to try some of these!

Thank you SOOO much!!! This was an awesome box to get! I would have never thought of the recipe idea.

I am so glad that you enjoyed it so much. I am never quite sure what to send for these things so I put together things that I thought I would like to get. The chocolate caramel tea was my big score! I thought it sounded like something you would enjoy.

And the recipes.... I have been collecting Disney recipes for a while and since you like to bake, I thought that you would enjoy those.

So have fun with it all and Happy Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter