Holiday Shopping ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
This weather is soooo depressing, so I think we need to start thinking about the Summer and buying some holiday clothes (not that I've got a holiday booked :rotfl2:). I haven't had a chance to get to the shops yet, so can you tell me if the Summer ranges are in yet, or is it still all sale clothing ?

I did buy a couple of tops while I was away. This one I bought with some birthday money from Quiet Flight at CityWalk

b0211000_color_mnt.jpg

and I got this one at Ron Jons to wear on New Years Eve

SANY2639.jpg

So, what have you bought or are hoping to buy ? Please post photos or links to what you are after. I'm after more tops :rolleyes:, shorts, sandals and sunnies

Have fun shopping everyone and ROLL ON THE SUMMER !!!
4.gif

Ooooooh I love this thread. I remember last summer when I was reading it thinking that next year I would be looking for cruise clothing, and how far away that was ... and now it's THIS year :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Won't be looking for some time as I really need to lose at least a stone... but I am looking for dresses mainly or smart skirts and tops, for the evenings.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'm so happy to be able to think about summer clothes!!! I'm after lots of strappy/sleeveless tops, new sandals, pretty lightweight cardigans, a 'going out' dress and anything else I can think of...

Here's the first two tops (hopefully of many) I've purchased for my hols. I've gone a little crazy and bought them a size smaller than usual so lets hope that works out... :rolleyes:

lc383.jpg

lc419.jpg

They were in the Joe Brown sale with an extra 10% cashback via Quidco... :goodvibes

:love: loverley!!
although not a top shop, Matalan do have some lovely clothes!
The sale is now being cleared so all the summer stuff will start to be put out in the next few days :)

That dress and top are gorgeous :goodvibes Must check out the Joe Brown's sale ......

some really lovely stuff in the sale .... I put 3 items in my basket at my current size but then thought "no" . I am going to wait until I have lost weight before buying ANYTHING ! That should give me an incentive.

:love: loverley!!
although not a top shop, Matalan do have some lovely clothes!
The sale is now being cleared so all the summer stuff will start to be put out in the next few days :)
I've had some excellent bits and pieces from Matalan, Jeanette - don't go to my nearest one as often as I'd like as it's a bit of trek. I should make the effort. I also like Sainsbury's clothes so must go there too. I'm not keen on rummaging thro' sale stuff but I do like a bargain...

Would you believe that last year, my most commented on top was £8 from George at Asda - I told everyone one who asked that I'd got it in Paris!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: I don't like spending loads on clothes - I'm all about the accessories... ;)

oh Karen i have that 1st top in brown and orange :thumbsup2
Orange and brown sounds lovely, Nat! I'm really into orange this year...

some really lovely stuff in the sale .... I put 3 items in my basket at my current size but then thought "no" . I am going to wait until I have lost weight before buying ANYTHING ! That should give me an incentive.

I bought a size smaller than I usually get but am having 2nd thoughts now - however much weight I lose, I'm still going to have the broadest back in Christendom!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: Oh well... ;)

I love that first top Karen ::yes::

I've been browsing the Next website today and I've seen a tankini set that I hope to get with some of my birthday money ~ I can't wait to go shopping :thumbsup2

Great thread!

I haven't bought any holiday clothes yet, I bought a lot last year so I will just take them again. I usually take a mixture of dresses and skirt/top combos (I don't wear shorts), but I think I'll stick to dresses this year. They're more 'free' and cooler!

Nice tops by the way girls, perfect for sunny climes!

Would you believe that last year, my most commented on top was £8 from George at Asda

A similar thing happened to me and a £4 dress that I bought from Primark three years ago! I don't even shop there any more- maybe I should! :rotfl:

Funny you should start this thread today as I went shopping today and bought a dress I'm putting away for Florida!

It was just one of those things, it's not really something I would normally wear but I just liked it, and I knew if I left it I wouldn't be able to find it nearer the time :goodvibes

It was from Dorothy Perkins but doesn't seem to be on the website yet :( So when it does I'll be sure to post!! I'm on the lookout this year for some Summer stuff I wouldn't normally go for, just for a change!

I love the green top Karen :thumbsup2

I shall be keeping an eye on this thread, even though I don't want too much before Florida. I want to buy whilst I'm there! :goodvibes

I thought it was just me getting excited about holiday clothes shopping I love summer clothes i hate wearing coats gloves scarves hats etc

i will be updating with some purchases soon :D want to lose some weight first

Great thread, I need holiday clothes but summer stuff won't be any good for me as i'm going to NY in February, might get a bit cold walking round in shorts & strappy top:rotfl2:

oooohhhh .... thats lovely Karen :goodvibes
Thanks ladies! I just love getting a bargain so was delighted to get all three items for less than £15 apiece. And this is my 1st year of aiming to get my bod in a bikini for several decades!!! Here's the matching set...

image1l-1-1.jpg

image1l-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter