Holiday Souvies!

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Happy Holidays! The holiday season has kicked off at Disneyland Resort and there are sooooo many souvies!

The Musical Popcorn bucket is super cute! It’s a wind-up music box.
IMG_6459.jpg

The Parade Reindeer sipper is also cute. It’s just like the reindeers from the parade.
IMG_6460.jpg

The stainless steel travel mug with lanyard.
IMG_6461.jpg

Jolly Holiday has a Mickey demitasse mug. It’s ceramic, so more breakable than most souvies. This one might be a Jolly Holiday exclusive.
IMG_6462.jpg

The Festival of the Holidays had a soft opening last night and the purple Mickey Glow Bell was already available. It looks like the silver and gold versions of past years.
IMG_6444_8iqARKX76PynbQiCZfWrcL.jpg

There are also blue and white Mickey Glow Bells.
IMG_6464.jpg

There is a cute gingerbread Mickey straw topper. It goes with the super yummy cookie!
IMG_6515.jpg

There is also a Kermit straw clip. Nice to see the Muppets featured.
IMG]

Just a brief(ish) update. Everything still seems to be available today (Tue), although not always via mobile order.

There is a light-up silver tree sipper. It’s available at many of the fruit stands.
IMG_6541.jpg

There is a purple stainless steel travel mug for the Festival of the Holidays in DCA.
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ae118/figment_jii/IMG_6540.jpg[/IMG-]

Lamplight Lounge (upstairs and downstairs) has a Pixar Ball sipper.
[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/ae118/figment_jii/IMG_6772.jpg

There is green wreath earhat bowl.
IMG_6957.jpg

A few locations appear to have last year’s stainless steel travel mug.

DCA’s premium popcorn bucket features Woody and Buzz. The Pixar Ball on top lights up.

Thanks for posting. I always enjoy figments posts. Crossing my fingers that most are still available come the 1st week of December.

Thanks! Figment looks adorable. What song does the musical popcorn bucket play? It's so cute and I hope to get one some time.

If Sunday is any indication, all the ones with a crazy long line.

(The one in the hub and the one by small world had them I noticed)

The line at the Tomorrowland popcorn stand was not bad at all on Monday. The hub was busier!

Anyone know how much the musical popcorn bucket is? Wanting to experience my sticker shock while at home instead of in the parks 🤣

I was at Disneyland yesterday, everything including the musical popcorn tins, seems to still be available. Some popcorn stands have fewer tins than others, but they’re at a lot of stands so if there’s a line or supply is low, try another. The two in Fantasyland had the most out on display. Main Street, the Hub, and Tomorrowland, not as many.

I was at Disneyland yesterday, everything including the musical popcorn tins, seems to still be available. Some popcorn stands have fewer tins than others, but they’re at a lot of stands so if there’s a line or supply is low, try another. The two in Fantasyland had the most out on display. Main Street, the Hub, and Tomorrowland, not as many.
Thank you! I am going on Sunday and plan to be there before rope drop to get in the VQ for the candy cane and really want one of these buckets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter