Holiday Specials to be filmed Nov 7-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have gone over to Disney many times for the holiday tapings. It is only crowded right in front of the castle. Everywhere else is just fine. If you stay in other areas you will have no idea it is even going on.

I know taping is going on right now but has anyone seen a schedule of what performances or guest celebs are where?

I've seen the list of guests but nowhere where it says for instance who will be at what park and when. I'll be at the parks today so I’m curious.

Any update on MK info for today?
On our restore tv, they added Minnie’s Xmas fireworks tonight at 10pm. HEA is still at 9pm. I’m thinking maybe they couldn’t film the Xmas fireworks last night in the rain so they added them tonight and may try to film.

Meg Donnelly on stage right now. She's from Disneys original Zombies and American Housewife.

No other word I've seen on anyone else here

Looking to hear word on where Lindsey Stirling will be along with when will Baby Spice come out

Lindsey is performing after the fireworks tonight
Sting and Shaggy are tomorrow
Right now is the Disney channel special
Matthew Morrison performs later today, we just saw him walking around

On our way over. Should be in the park by 6-6:30. Please keep the updates coming.Sounds like there may be 2 firework shows tonight!

Watched Matthew Morrison and then Lindsey Stirling perform and just now heading back to hotel at 1:15 this morning. Heard Pentatonix is performing tomorrow and then Sting & Shaggy tomorrow night.,

Last edited:
We were at MK this evening and fireworks were being set off a bunch. Not my kids fave. But we saw sting and shaggy on stage. Always would prefer this didn’t happen during our trips but we are used to it. And MK stayed open an hour later tonight!

Update from our day at MK during filming—it was great! The filming didn’t block much of anything, except in front of castle (we were still able to get great MK pictures, though). The crowds didn’t seeming impacted by filming. Bonus, we randomly got to see Shaggy. I sang “Mr. Bombastic” all day long—I only know that 1 line, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter