***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

I kept my Yankees burning :)

It is pretty....but not when you are trapped ;)

ebd5d675.jpg

my deck
ebd5d68e.jpg

Nancy I was thinking about you when I heard about the snow. I know it is not fun with no power. I just want to say that you have some beautiful views.

Yep....and most of the time it is no problem.....I think is about the 3rd or 4th time in the 20 years we have been here that it has been a problem ;) usually we keep the power, just getting out of our drive causes some distress :rotfl:
More expected tonight, then freezing rain :eek:

UPS man was just at my door and he left me my YCE gift.

It was from Sharon in CA. (no DIS name listed)

I received a beautiful snowflake cutout tart warmer
A snowman tart gift tube with a cute snowman ornament and tarts in Sage & Citrus, Clean Cotton, Christmas Cookie, Mistletoe and Cranberry Peppermint. I also received tarts in Balsam and Cedar and my favorite, Autumn Leaves.

Thank you so much Sharon. I have the mistletoe tart in the warmer right now. :yay:

I still don't know who my exchange person was, other than her name was Cindy. Help?

Okay...these are the people still waiting.
If you send to one of these, please check the status your delivery and check in here.

janskin.....has arrived, just need a check in
Pooh Girl 71...ordered 11-15
Redbudlover...ordered 11-14...status says arrived, we just need a check in :)
Trish Bessette...ordered 11-22
Tink_Or_Belle...being resent...11-30
clhcpaca...ordered 11-21
meriweather...ordered 11-17 and sent 11-20

I hope we hear of some arrivals today.
I think a couple have arrived and we need those people to check in with us ::yes::

I did hear from janskin....computer problems. She has received her exchange and will post this weekend. Her computer is due back Friday.
Her order is still showing as "in process" :( Anyone else having that problem. Seems like a long time.

Meriweather said:
I did hear from janskin....computer problems. She has received her exchange and will post this weekend. Her computer is due back Friday.
Her order is still showing as "in process" :( Anyone else having that problem. Seems like a long time.
Thank god it arrived!! I was worried. Hope she enjoys her package.

...I'm still waiting :surfweb:

cme said:
Hi Nancy,

My exchange was to - clhcpaca...ordered 11-21 - and as of yesterday, per YC, it was in CA....so it should arrive soon!

Cathy

Mine came yesterday. Cathy got me a jar candle in Jack Frost scent. My daughter and granddaughters were visting me, and my daughter liked the scent so much that she took it home with her. Also, one of my other Yankee candles!!!!
Thanks Cathy for the candle....and my daughter thanks you, too. :banana:

Cindy

clhcpaca said:
Have you received the one from me??? :wave: My other order arrived quite awhile ago.

Cindy

Nope.....the other one was close to the shipping point though. Takes longer for us over here. Maybe today :)
I would check on it though, Cindy. It is taking quite awhile. They have tracking on their site.

I will try the site. I also ordered one for me at the same time and I just received it on Tuesday.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter