<<<Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/received>>>.....COMPLETED!!

I received my package today from Trish trish5768, it was a great box of goodies!!

I received: 2 Sparkiling Cin tarts
1 Mulling spice tart
2 Sparkling snow tarts
Christmas Cupcake jar candle
Sample pack of holiday votives

Thanks so much, I can't wait to try these!!!

You are welcome. Enjoy!

I recieved mine today, I got 6 votives:
2 vanilla lime, 2 cinamon stick, 1 clean cotton and 1 mango peach salsa. I love all the scents, thank you.

:woohoo: Another arrival

Also I am taking reminders for the spring exchange....which will start March 1 Let me know if you want on the list and I will send you a reminder the day sign-ups start.
I already have that date marked! ;) :thumbsup2

Just got an email stating my package was en route! :thumbsup2
Thank you Monica!!! It was a perfect package for me! Votives and 2 bonus votive holders! A really pretty snowflake VH and a really cute Gingerbread VH, besides the votives, which I always Love!

Macintosh
Pumpkin pie
Christmas at the Beach (new!)
Mistletoe
Sparkling Pine
Sparkling Snow
Sun & sand
Autumn Leaves, and
Christmas Eve!

I just LOVE trying all of YC scents, in the votive size, and I love getting so many in these exchanges! :thumbsup2 VHs are a PLUS! Thank you so much, Monica/leith! :goodvibes

Thank you Monica!!! It was a perfect package for me! Votives and 2 bonus votive holders! A really pretty snowflake VH and a really cute Gingerbread VH, besides the votives, which I always Love!

Macintosh
Pumpkin pie
Christmas at the Beach (new!)
Mistletoe
Sparkling Pine
Sparkling Snow
Sun & sand
Autumn Leaves, and
Christmas Eve!

I just LOVE trying all of YC scents, in the votive size, and I love getting so many in these exchanges! :thumbsup2 VHs are a PLUS! Thank you so much, Monica/leith! :goodvibes

Glad to hear it arrived! Hope you enjoy everything. Happy Holidays! :yay:

I rec'd my package today from Ashley (taylor3297)! :banana: :dance3:

In it was: a large Christmas Eve candle (one of my favorite holiday scents!)
Holiday Fragrance votive sampler (set of 4)
Very cute snowman jar lid

Thanks so much Ashley! I love everything, and am looking forward to trying out all of the scents. :goodvibes Happy Holidays to you and your family.
20.gif

My package was dropped off today by the mail lady, it was from Johnie (don't know DIS name).

I received 4 small jar candles
- Red Apple wreath
-Cinnamon and Sugar
-Cranberry Chutney
-Napa Valley Harvest

Thanks, can't wait to lite and try out some new scents.

I received my package from Barbara....(no Dis name listed)

I received 4 small jars of really great scents~

2 Red Apple Wreaths
1 Sparkling Cinnamon
1 Cinnamon & Sugar

:santa: Thank you so much Barbara, can't wait to try them!!!!!!!
Happy Holidays,

Maria

That would be mrsheppo :)

And I received today too.....from Dedejf

*cute brown suede bag with a snowman ornament and a small jar of Mistletoe and a small jar of Home Sweet Home
*red tin "basket" with a cute snowman votive holder (I think I sent the same one to my person ;) ) and 5 votives, 2 Jack Frost, a cranberry chutney, a Home Sweet Home and a Mistletoe
*2 tarts.....Jack Frost and Creme Brulee
*Santa shelf sitter
*2 ornaments.....silver tree and a glass with silver dove
*And 5 yummy dark chocolate bars :yay:

Thank you for the wonderful package, Dede :hug:

I received my package from Barbara....(no Dis name listed)

I received 4 small jars of really great scents~

2 Red Apple Wreaths
1 Sparkling Cinnamon
1 Cinnamon & Sugar

:santa: Thank you so much Barbara, can't wait to try them!!!!!!!
Happy Holidays,

Maria

I hope you enjoy them Maria! And I received my package today from you.

3 small jars - Autumn Leaves, Spiced Pumpkin and Fall Festival and a Mistletoe tart and a Balsam and Cedar tart.

Thank you so much Maria and Happy Holidays.:santa:

Tha

*cute brown suede bag with a snowman ornament and a small jar of Mistletoe and a small jar of Home Sweet Home
*red tin "basket" with a cute snowman votive holder (I think I sent the same one to my person ;) ) and 5 votives, 2 Jack Frost, a cranberry chutney, a Home Sweet Home and a Mistletoe
*2 tarts.....Jack Frost and Creme Brulee
*Santa shelf sitter
*2 ornaments.....silver tree and a glass with silver dove
*And 5 yummy dark chocolate bars :yay:

Thank you for the wonderful package, Dede :hug:

You are welcome, Nancy! :goodvibes Glad you like them!

Wow, that was fast! It didn't go out until Thursday afternoon so I thought you would probably get it on Monday. I'm sorry I had to remove the brown suede tote bag and red (recipe) box from their protective YC cardboard boxes, but I couldn't get everything to fit in the priority box. I hope that everything arrived safely and intact. :hug:

Everything was fine.
I have had to unpackage things for mailing too......gotta make them fit in those flat rate boxes!! ::yes::

My package was dropped off today by the mail lady, it was from Johnie (don't know DIS name).

I received 4 small jar candles
- Red Apple wreath
-Cinnamon and Sugar
-Cranberry Chutney
-Napa Valley Harvest

Thanks, can't wait to lite and try out some new scents.

Hope you like them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter