***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

It is amazing how one company is having trouble shipping and others ship as usual. We order from Land's End, LL Bean, Amazon, and several other companies on a regular basis and their shipping has actually gotten better due to the economy.

I wonder if YC had to cut back their staff at the home office, thus less people to fill the online orders?

Glad to hear they are finally shipping!! :yay:

Some years they have been good and some years have been like this. I think they don't have enough staff set up early enough.

So sounds like the 3 ordered should be arriving by Sat. hopefully.

We just have disneyCP2002, clhcpaca to check in about receiving.

And then the 3 that are waiting for orders to arrive: kristina87, taylor 3297 and lovegrumpy.....who I STILL need to check in with me about mailing :(

Sorry I did send it.

Thanks for checking in.
The receipient has been away....we should hear from her tomorrow when she gets back to work.

Sorry for taking so long to post, been a busy few days celebrating my birthday early. I got my package from Cindy(clhcpaca). Thank you for:

Tarts
French Vanilla
Vanilla Cupcake
Vanilla Lime
Cinnamon Vanilla
Autumn Gold

Votives
Vanilla Pumpkinx2
Sparkling Snow
Autumn Fruitx2
Sparkling Cinnamon

:yay: Hopefully Cindy will check in today about the 2 she received and then we just have the 3 orders to wait for.

:yay: Hopefully Cindy will check in today about the 2 she received and then we just have the 3 orders to wait for.

My packages were waiting for me when I got home from San Francisco.

From LoveGrumpy I received a 22oz candle in a glass with a silver lid "sparkling snow" It smells really good.

Deom Steve (Flakypuff DS) I received Cookies for Santa Home Classics medium jar candle, McIntosh hand sanitizer, McIntosh car jar and a snowmen jar topper.

Thanks to both of you for the lovely candles. I can't wait for the Holidays to burn the candles. Cindy

I got my package from can84 (Christi Ann)!!!

She sent:

votives - buttercream, cinnamon stick, apple pie, strawberry buttercream, maple pancakes, and sweet strawberry (my fave of all, it smells like a strawberry patch!!) :love:

the package smelled amazing before I even opened it!

She also sent a really really awesome mixology holder that you put 3 different votives in to mix their scent, and as she said in her note, it looks like a Mickey Mouse head which is a bonus :laughing:

There was ALSO a votive holder with a gorgeous winter scene painted on it but it unfortunately was shattered when i unwrapped it :guilty: even though it was wrapped super tight and packaged well, hate it when that happens :sad1:

Thank you so much Christi Ann, I love everything and it smells so good just sitting next to my pile, can't wait to start burning them and I LOVE the mixology idea, its like having 100s of candles :):thanks::thanks:

Glad you got the first round, Kristina....but BOO on yet another broken item :(

I got my package from can84 (Christi Ann)!!!

She sent:

votives - buttercream, cinnamon stick, apple pie, strawberry buttercream, maple pancakes, and sweet strawberry (my fave of all, it smells like a strawberry patch!!) :love:

the package smelled amazing before I even opened it!

She also sent a really really awesome mixology holder that you put 3 different votives in to mix their scent, and as she said in her note, it looks like a Mickey Mouse head which is a bonus :laughing:

There was ALSO a votive holder with a gorgeous winter scene painted on it but it unfortunately was shattered when i unwrapped it :guilty: even though it was wrapped super tight and packaged well, hate it when that happens :sad1:

Thank you so much Christi Ann, I love everything and it smells so good just sitting next to my pile, can't wait to start burning them and I LOVE the mixology idea, its like having 100s of candles :):thanks::thanks:

I hope you enjoy--the strawberry crepes mix sounded so good! I'm so sorry about the broken candle--I did try to wrap it really well :guilty: Between the package not getting sent and the broken holder, I just can't catch a break on this exchange! :rolleyes:

Your original items should be coming from Yankee Candle eventually, it still is showing as not sent on their site :confused3 I'm sure it will make it to you eventually!

I hope you enjoy--the strawberry crepes mix sounded so good! I'm so sorry about the broken candle--I did try to wrap it really well :guilty: Between the package not getting sent and the broken holder, I just can't catch a break on this exchange! :rolleyes:

Your original items should be coming from Yankee Candle eventually, it still is showing as not sent on their site :confused3 I'm sure it will make it to you eventually!

agreed, strawberry crepes, yes please! and its not your fault! you really did pack everything well, im not sure why it broke but its completely shattered :(

no hurry for the other items, i'm spoiled enough with this package! :goodvibes

My packages were waiting for me when I got home from San Francisco.

From LoveGrumpy I received a 22oz candle in a glass with a silver lid "sparkling snow" It smells really good.

Deom Steve (Flakypuff DS) I received Cookies for Santa Home Classics medium jar candle, McIntosh hand sanitizer, McIntosh car jar and a snowmen jar topper.

Thanks to both of you for the lovely candles. I can't wait for the Holidays to burn the candles. Cindy

I am glad you liked everything. BTW...what does DOEM mean?

I am glad you liked everything. BTW...what does DOEM mean?

I think she meant to type "from" but made a typo so it ended up "deom". the letters are in the same position on the keyboard so thats what i guessed :)

I guess we are on hold for the 3 ordered packages to arrive.....hopefully by the weekend like senders have been told.

I just got a shipping confirmation from YC that the package has finally shipped. Hopefully it will arrive this weekend to its recipient.

I received an email from Yankee Candle yesterday that the package was shipped! Checked the tracking, and FedEx left the package at the door today! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter