• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hollywood & Vine?

zen1

<font color=teal>Had a special encounter with Lilo
I was wondering does the Hollywood & Vine still do the Character Meals there? I hope they still do, becasue I really wanted to try that one, when my friend and I go there in Sept.! I was talking with someone today and they said the Hollywood & Vine is no longer doing the Character Meals there.

We were there last week (01/13/05) for the Fantasmic Pkg and no characters I'm afraid. We were told that MGM no longer has any character meals, so if you want characters you will have to go to MK, Donald's at AK, or the Princess meal in Norway at Epcot, unless you want to go to one of the resorts that have a character meal. Sorry! The food at Hollywood & Vine was very good however.

Well that's a bummer. :( I wonder why they stoped doing the Character Meals there.

aubriee, thanks for the info.

While I missed eating with Mickey and Minnie at H&V, our dinner in Aug. 04 was great. The menu can be found here: Menu Link

Banzai, thank you for the link to the menu! It's to bad Mickey and Minnie are gone from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter