Holy Crap! I'm never going to be ready.

bozley0621

Mouseketeer on the edge.
So, my sister and I decided a year ago to run the half-marathon. She is a realtor (enough said) and I just started a new job, so we didn't think we were going to go. While celebrating Christmas this past weekend, we decided to give it a whirl. Plane tickets...check! Rented DVC points....check (first time)! Booked DME (had to call since we were less than 10 days out)...check! Military discount tickets planned....Check. 1 breakfast character meal and one dinner at Boma's....check!

Let me say that the past two trips have been for at least 10 days with only my husband and I. I schooled him in the ways of touring Disney with note cards and touring plans. We have always stayed on one place and had the meal plan on the key to the world cards......

now....

I have to plan for 4 people: myself, hubbs, sister, and bratty 5 year-old nephew (yes, I love him.) We have four days: Friday through Monday (sister and nephew are staying until next Wednesday), are staying Friday and Saturday night at Wilderness Lodge Villas and Sunday night at Boardwalk Inn. Our tickets are not on the key to the world, nor do we have the dining plan (my nephew doesn't like food.)

How do I plan this??? I have no time??? (I'm venting, so work with me people.)

I need to get park hours, character times, figure out to tour with a kid, show times.....gulp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter