Home for the Holidays!

NoleFan

DIS Veteran
We are new DVC members looking forward to using our points year round. Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the best WDW DVC Resort during the holidays? I know availability is limited at this point but if that were not an issue, what resort would you choose? I was thinking AKL or VWL ? Have not stayed at AKL yet but stayed at WL just not during holidays.

We've spent many holiday seasons at Disney. My favorite resorts during the holidays are the BC, BWV and AKV. The decorations are amazing!

We are new DVC members looking forward to using our points year round. Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the best WDW DVC Resort during the holidays? I know availability is limited at this point but if that were not an issue, what resort would you choose? I was thinking AKL or VWL ? Have not stayed at AKL yet but stayed at WL just not during holidays.

The lodge is grey at Xmas! Just great. So is akv. Very very well done at Xmas. U would take either.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

all sound like great choices. does anyone know when decorations at the resorts usually go up & when they come down?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter