"Honestly, sometimes it feels good to get out of the bubble."

Okay, to expanded a bit on my now famous quote...

It is certainly partially about seeing the other options Orlando has to offer, but there is another component.
At least for me, after numerous trips confined to the bubble, it feels good to get out and just visit a restaurant or rude person at a gas station, where everything is not manicured.
I’m not sure how to explain it other than the whole manufactured Disney stuff gets old.

Flame away....
No flaming here. We almost always rent a car and leave the bubble. We’ve only taken one trip (in January 2019) where we relied on Disney transportation only and it was okay. But our first trips with our kids were ones in which we rented cars (mostly so we would be able to put them in car seats and have them nap since they were so little then) so we have continued to do that. We like leaving the bubble for groceries, meals, visiting the random gift shops along the way, etc.

When we used to travel internationally with our children in pre-Covid times, we always explored where ever we are and I think our kids are used to seeing more than just the areas where ever we stay when we are overseas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter