Hong Kong Disney Photos - July 2014 - UPDATED

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hi All,

I'm going to post a whole heap of photos from our trip to Hong Kong last week. We stayed in Kowloon and visited HK Disneyland on 2 different days - Wed and Fri. Each day we only lasted from opening to about 2pm - i don't handle that kind of heat well :headache:

I got some more photos from my husband - added mostly in food and merchandise. Also apologies for some photos not being in great focus, i found my camera lens would get foggy sometimes....

I will write a full trip report for our time in Hong Kong, as well as Disney, but for now - here are some photos :goodvibes

Disney Train
Park Arrival
Main Street
The Hub and Toy Story Playland
Adventureland and Festival of the Lion King
Small World
Fantasyland and Tomorrowland
Small World
Grizzly Gulch
Mystic Point
Food Locations
What We Ate
General Merchandise - 1
General Merchandise - 2

Bakery - Main Street

Main Street Market - Main Street

Lucky Nugget Saloon - Grizzly Gulch

Jessie's Roundup - ToyStory Playland

Tahitian Terrace - Adventureland

Clopin's Festival of Foods -

Small World Ice Cream - Fantasyland

Starliner Diner - Tomorrowland

Flying Saucer Snacks - Tomorrowland

Comet Cafe - Tomorrowland

Coke Corner - Main Street - Ginger Coke, Reuben Sandwich and Salmon Caesar Salad

Small World Ice Cream Stand - Coke Float and Choc Banana Sundae

Starliner Diner - Tomorrowland - 2 x Beef Burger Combo

Jessie's Roundup - TSPL - Pizza Cone

Main Street Bakery - Mickey Toast with Maple and a Cheesy Ring

Main Street Snacks - Mickey Bar

I enjoyed looking at your photos - looks like you went at a busy time with the seas of umbrellas ;) I can imagine the heat at that time of year too! We got to cut the ribbon for their 5th Anniversary when we were there! I liked the chips and burgers, as well as the pizza cone, but my favourite food in the park was the caramel popcorn and egg tarts! Did you get to check out the Disney hotels while you were there?

I enjoyed looking at your photos - looks like you went at a busy time with the seas of umbrellas ;) I can imagine the heat at that time of year too! We got to cut the ribbon for their 5th Anniversary when we were there! I liked the chips and burgers, as well as the pizza cone, but my favourite food in the park was the caramel popcorn and egg tarts! Did you get to check out the Disney hotels while you were there?

Thankyou!

How exciting you got to cut the ribbon on such a special day! How did you get chosen?? Did you get any gifts or experiences in addition to the opening?

I didn't get to the hotels... it's already a regret :guilty:

Great photo tour! Thanks... Does DLHK have 1st visitor buttons like original DL does?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter