Hoop De Doo or Sandcastle Club

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan our trip for next November already. I'll have two boys, ages 4 & 5 with us. Do you think they'll enjoy the hoop de doo show enough or would they be just as happy staying and playing at the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club. What would you do?

I've got two boys (10 & 7). HDD has been a regular for us for years. The boys love this show, particularly the character "Sixbits". This interactive song and dance show is full of fun and humor that kids understand and Sixbits in particular always sends the boys howling in laughter.

Do the show. It's expensive but IMO well worth it.

My DD loved it and wants to do it again. Just be sure your kids like what is on the menu, you don't want to have to pay for more food afterwards. (Though, my DD had so much fun, she didn't chow down like she normally does.)

Take them. My kids were 3 1/2 and 6 when we went. They liked so much that is the only thing that they have asked to go to again when we go back to WDW.

Do both!!

Take them to the Hoop Dee Doo, they will LOVE it! The corny humor is just perfect for kids of all ages and it's just so much fun! :)

Then plan another night for you and your husband to go out to a nice restaurant, say Yachtsman Steakhouse or Flying Fish Cafe while they get to go to the Sandcastle Club. The Clubs are also a lot of fun and your boys will really enjoy a night out as well.

Have fun!

Another vote for Hoop Dee Doo. Matthew has loved the show when he was 3. We went back this year (now 6) and he still loved it.

Now for the Sandcastle Club. Matt really love this too. We let him play while we did the Cape May Clam Bake and then DH and I had a nice quiet walk around the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter