Hoop Dee Doo ADR Timing

jessicarae

Earning My Ears
Hi all - I'm within my 60+10 for ADRs and can book through 12/11 for all restaurants except Hoop Dee Doo which is only showing through 12/1. Any thoughts on why? Does the +10 not apply for Hoop Dee Doo ADRs? I'm trying to book for 12/8. Thanks!

Hi all - I'm within my 60+10 for ADRs and can book through 12/11 for all restaurants except Hoop Dee Doo which is only showing through 12/1. Any thoughts on why? Does the +10 not apply for Hoop Dee Doo ADRs? I'm trying to book for 12/8. Thanks!
The +10 does apply, but it seems that at times the reservations for various restaurants (not just HDD) aren't loaded immediately. General advice is to keep trying.

Give ‘em a call and book with a cast member! I had a similar issue where I wasn’t able to see reservations past a certain date. But I gave dining reservations a call and the cast member was able to book for me.

Give ‘em a call and book with a cast member! I had a similar issue where I wasn’t able to see reservations past a certain date. But I gave dining reservations a call and the cast member was able to book for me.
Thank you! I called and they booked it for me! Initially the cast member said I could only book at 60 days because my reservation was for a "Tier 1" resort, but when I told her I could book that date at any other restaurant she went ahead and got me in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter