Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Kirstie Harris

disneyanddoxies
Should I upgrade from a category 3 reservation to a category 1? Normally this would be a no brainer, but we do have a very short adult in our party that is worried about being blocked!

Category 3 seating is along the sides of the balcony. You won't have anybody in front of you to block the view. However, if you did upgrade to category 1 then you could have a problem of a blocked view. All tables at HDD (within the same category) are assigned according to how far in advance they are booked. Those that book closer to the actual date get the tables further back.

You may want to refer to this page for information about seating locations.

Category 3 would be the only one to guarantee the view will not be blocked. We loved it!

Disney%20Feb%2014%20I%20574.jpg

Disney%20Feb%2014%20I%20620.jpg

Disney%20Feb%2014%20I%20588.jpg

Disney%20Feb%2014%20I%20576.jpg

Disney%20Feb%2014%20I%20578.jpg

iPhone%20Feb%2024%202014%201892.jpg

iPhone%20Feb%2024%202014%201894.jpg

iPhone%20Feb%2024%202014%201898.jpg

I'd happily book cat 3 if I didn't book right away when my ADR window opened. I did just that for cat 1 and we were front center second row of the floor. It was incredible...and it made the price worth it...but if I'd waited and gotten the worst table of a cat 1 price I would have been upset. You should be able to see most of it from the balcony. The performers even come up there too!

We prefer cat 3. I don't want to be part of the show and the view is great, as the previously posted pictures show.

Category 3 is great. We ve also done 1 when DS was little.. I think it was good also.
But I'd "choose "3" without hesitation.
Great view, fun interactions and just felt less "rushed".
Enjoy... great fun and yummy food n Libations too!!

When we were there in August, nobody was seated in the balcony area and the main floor seating was only half full. We were category 2 and we were seated just off to the side, second row. I'm assuming the category three were behind me. So I guess there is no guarantee of a balcony if the show is not full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter