hoop dee doo table request

SYDNCLAIRESMOM

curiouser and curiouser
Hi!--I was wondering--Im taking my daughter to the hoop dee doo on her birthday and Id like to request a table close to the action. Do they allow table requests (?) and if so what is the phone/fax number to do so.

They don't allow you to request a table. They assign them there at the Pioneer Hall based on the purchase date.

We were lucky enough to get a great table last February, Dead center second row. Unfortunately our luck ran out there. In the past we have had excellent service at HDDR. This time our waiter, Humberto was more interested in the table full of 16 yr old girls with the low cut tops than he was in waiting tables. We were never offered seconds on anything, including beverages. Numerous attempts to get his attention were unsuccesful.
We spoke to the manager after the show (after waiting 30 mins for her to attend to another problem in the campground) The only remedy we were offered was to take the 17% gratuity off of our bill, And that was only done after I stated that I would never have tipped for such horrible service.
This was the 6th or 7th time we had gone to HDDR and the only time we have had any problem. All of our other visits were great.

On our last visit to HDD, when we picked up our tickets the CM asked us where we wanted to sit. We told her "front & center" and she did some typing and got us the front & center table! I always thought they assigned tables when you reserved too, but I was proved wrong! She told me they assign tables when you pick up your tickets. So, you should make it one of your first stops when you check in!

We actually picked them up at Guest Services in DD. We were staying at FW, but after checking in we went to DD to have lunch at Wolfgang's. I remembered that we had forgotten to pick up our HDD tickets, so we just walked over to Guest Services and got them there. You can go to any Guest Services. :)

I would tell them when making the res. that it is her Bday and then ask for a great Bday table. I went 2 years ago and, I dont know if you have ever done this show, but, all the seats are great. Have a ball. I am going back in May.

Even if you have tickets you must still check in at Pioneer hall before the show. As you stand in front of PH the windows are on the left side next to the bathrooms. Make sure you arrive early but dont worry about the crowd since all seating is assigned and you will have plenty of time to get to your seats.

I made our reservations one year in advance and we had front row, center seats. We picked up our tickets at CBR on the way to the bus stop to take us to FW. I have to believe the seats are assigned when you make the reservation, because we had to be one of the last people to pick up our tickets.

well, maybe it just depends on the CM. If nobody has specifically requested the front-row-center table until you picked them up, maybe they just gave it to you! (or me when I went!) Maybe you can request a certain table when you make the reservation. I'll try next time and see what happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter