HOOP-DEE-DOO Worth the $$????

bucky1023

DIS Veteran
I'm plannning my July trip and was looking into going to the Hoop-Dee-Dee Revue. It will be myself, my mom and 3 kids (age 10, 6 & 6). Is it worth the money or will the kids be bored.

Thanks !!

bucky1023 said:
I'm plannning my July trip and was looking into going to the Hoop-Dee-Dee Revue. It will be myself, my mom and 3 kids (age 10, 6 & 6). Is it worth the money or will the kids be bored.

Thanks !!

They'll LOVE it! The first time we took our son he was about eight, and he talked about it for MONTHS afterward!!

Anne

I love HDDR! I remember going there when I was young with my family and I still love it. I think it's definitly worth the money, I think your family will really enjoy it!

YESS!!!! It is well worth the money. We went last Oct. My DD was 10 at the time. We are looking foward to going again. She keeps asking if we will go there again. We had a blast!

We did HDD & Poly show. My kids love HDD. The said ok to the show at the POLY but LOVR :love: the HDD.

You can order pizza, hot dogs, pb&j for any picky child eater.
Just call 48 hours in advance.

bucky1023 said:

Thanks !!

We go almost every other year and have a blast. Last June we took 9 people who had never gone, including a 2 y.o., 5 y.o, and 8 y.o. - they all had a great time! Definitely worth the money.

Gary

It's a great night out and a good meal too. Your kids will love the show.

Totally worth it, IMHO. DS was almost 3 when we went and he still talks about Sixpence Slocum 6 months later. You'll have a blast. :flower1:

Will two senior adults, traveling sans kids, like it too? Trying to decide if it's worth 2 sit down dining options?

ncbyrne said:
Will two senior adults, traveling sans kids, like it too? Trying to decide if it's worth 2 sit down dining options?

Absolutely!!

The last time we went is was DH and myself (both in our 40's) and my 30 something SIL, we had a blast!!!

Anne

We love the HDD. Going for the 7th time during spring break. Our kids love it! The first thing out of their mouths when we tell them we're going to WDW is "are we going to the HDD?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter