hopper tickets that don't expire?

Unfortunetly all tickets expire 13 days after first use (or on day 14) or when all days are used. Current tickets also expire on January 15th 2006.

[SIZE=+0]I know this thread is a few months old. I was looking at Mousesavers for DL tix info, and noticed the site said that all DL tix expire 13 days after first use.

This got me worried, so I did a search here for more info. Search results weren't too helpful (ever since the DIS restricted searches to only more recent threads :().

Anyway, it's been 2 years since I went to DL (we went in Sept 2003) so I'm not sure if they've maybe changed their policy.

I bought 2 full-priced park hoppers at the gate. The CM there told me that if I paid full-price, my park hoppers would be valid for 2 years from the date of first use. DBF and I ended up having 1 day leftover on those hoppers, and were contemplating whether we should use that as an excuse to go out to Cali and stop by DL. But now I'm not even sure our tickets are really still valid! Did the CM give me the wrong info?[/size]

[SIZE=+0]Okay, never mind. I found my own answer. :blush:

Back in the day, full priced tickets purchased at the gates did indeed stay valid for 2 years. I don't know exactly when that changed though.

Even the old Mousesavers site had this info back in February 2004, so I guess some time in the past year they switched over to all tickets expire.[/SIZE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter