Host Resorts for Wine and Dine

Pinkflmngo

Mouseketeer
I can't find the list any place on runDisney site. It used to be easy to find. Anybody know where I should look or confirmation that every resort is a host resort.
Thanks,
Lynda

Thanks for the response. That is what I suspected but I couldn't find any proof and hated to book without being sure.

@bumbershoot is right - if you go to rundisney.com/travel and choose Walt Disney World, this is what it says for Wine & Dine (actually for all WDW race weekends now): "The Magic Your Way Base Package lets you experience the magic of a Walt Disney World® vacation at an affordable rate. Just pick your favorite themed Disney Resort hotel then pick the number of days for your Theme Park ticket. Create your perfect vacation with customizable Magic Your Way Tickets. And when you stay at any Walt Disney World® Resort during the Disney Wine & Dine Marathon Weekend, transportation to all race weekend events is provided."

It used to have specific resorts listed, so the fact that it doesn't means, to me anyway, that they are all host resorts. You could call runDisney to confirm. :)

Thanks! I guess I got confused by this:

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Highlights:

• 13.1-mile course through ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park & Epcot®
  • Disney Characters and Entertainment on-course
  • Event Weekend Transportation for Walt Disney World® Guests staying at Event Host Resorts
  • Family Reunion Area with entertainment and characters
  • Exclusive after hours Post Race Party at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival for participants

I will go ahead and make the reservation now without any worries. Thanks to bumbershoot and Ariel 484.

Ah. That may just be them not updating the main area of the webpage, but I can see how that would be confusing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter