• Kevin (Stringer)

• Paul (MorningGlory)

• PaulH

• Ian (Crispywelsh)

• Matt (Pokemon_Master)

• Shane

• Tim (Goofyish)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well now I have seen the guy's photos on Deb's post surely it's a no-brainer ladies....................................................................................................................................................................

Got to be Tim "Goofish" - hot, spicy and tasty - who could ask for more;)
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Tam

Carol, that is one poll I would not like to see - I'd never be able to choose between Jules and Deb - see, Deb is hot in a kind of 'older woman' way but Jules is cute and I've always preferred brunettes :rotfl2:

but of course Joh, you're hot in a sexy curvy vivacious way, how could they choose between you?

Well now I have seen the guy's photos on Deb's post surely it's a no-brainer ladies....................................................................................................................................................................

Tam

A bit too adventurous for me Tam - I'd have to go for something a bit more boring. OK, Matt it is then :rotfl2:

Carol, that is one poll I would not like to see - I'd never be able to choose between Jules and Deb - see, Deb is hot in a kind of 'older woman' way but Jules is cute and I've always preferred brunettes :rotfl2:

But I am a natural brunette. ;)

Oh yeah, and less of the "older woman" thank you, Mrs!

I'll be boring if it gets me a vote! C'mon girls, you know in your heart what is right! Vote for me!!

Well I voted for Kev, Im not sure what the others look like!!

You havent told us who you voted for Sue? :confused3

Well I voted for Kev, Im not sure what the others look like!!
You know what Kev looks like and you still voted for him? :lmao:

Oh, and you've met Matt - he obviously made an impression. :rotfl2:

Oh yeah I forgot that I have met Matt and Tony! :rotfl2:

I was expecting to see the ladies discussing the merits of guys like Hercules, Aladdin, Tarzan and Eric!!

Tam

and don't forget - very filling and satisfying :goodvibes

Here is one of the non includers!

Deb the funniest post i have ever seen, just spat my beer all over the TFT looking at our handsome male disers:rotfl:

Would be happy to throw a pic up but feel as though it wouldnt be fair to all the other males....hehehehehe

Matt let me have the directions to Margaritaville and I'll bring the salt. :scared:

this is too funny, we didn't have tinternet last night, so I have only just seen, great photos guys. I love Ians mullet ! Ian is working today so hasn't seen, he will crack up when he gets home.

I have placed my vote for my pillow - take a bow Mr Churchill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter