Hotel advice - Burbank/Pasadena

sbsmommy

Mouseketeer
I am looking to book a hotel for 4 nights of our trip for myself, DH and two teen boys. We will be visiting Hollywood, Universal Studios, doing the Warner Brothers tour and maybe trying to take in a taping of Jeopardy during this time. I was thinking Burbank might be a good place to stay, but am seeing a good deal on a hotel in Pasadena on Hotwire. Would this be too inconvenient of a location with traffic? Do you think Burbank is a good choice if so or is there a better location? Thanks for any advice!

Shouldn't be too bad, but leave time for traffic. Even on weekends the traffic can be bad, but it's unpredictable. During weekdays you'll know when to expect bad traffic.

Pasadena is a bit out of the way, but has lots of cool things to do. Beautiful buildings, churches and homes. Tons of museums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter