Hotel Concern

aveo_stitch

Earning My Ears
I need some help. We are staying at Staybridge Suties Anaheim for our upcoming trip. I have read some very mixed reviews of this place. Would love to hear from someone who has stayed here and see what you think of it. If it really worth changing hotels and going somewhere else? Are you even allowed to change hotels once you have booked with the WDTC. I thought they said their was no changes allowed or their was some fee. I woudl appreciate any feedback you have.

Thanks

We were charged $25.00 for a change, the initial problem was that there was no where to change to since virtually anywhere we wanted to go was already booked. We did change from Staybridge after talking to a couple of folks who had recently stayed there. Good luck.

Jack pirate:

I've never stayed there but was just talking to a friend who stayed there over spring break and she said it was great. They were a group of 8 (4 kids, 2 parents, and 2 grandparents) and got a 2 bedroom suite for $250 a night. She said she was very happy with the hotel (but she also mentioned this was her first trip to DLR so she doesn't have anything to base it on.)

Hope that helps!

JULIE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter