Hotel/Condo

Trashdog

Earning My Ears
I was interested in traveling to the Orlando area for about 2 weeks next August, and I was looking for a good place to book a stay.

I was interested in hotels or condo rentals.

I'm also not interested in being shoved in a dark room and being beatin with rubber hoses until I buy time share condo either.

h
I'm also not interested in being shoved in a dark room and being beatin with rubber hoses until I buy time share condo either.

WHOA!!!! Sounds pretty wild to me. Think I'll definately stay at a hotel and skip the timeshare deals.

there is another site on this board

Orlando hotels & attractions

that would probably be of more help -

hi there . just wanted to let you know that we have done both. we stayed at the Blue Tree Resort and loved it, that was in Jan. And we have stayed 4 times at the All Star Music. Which we love the place. I think depending on how much room you need and also if you will be driving alot. I think no matter which way you will have a GREAT time in Florida.

Hi, Trashdog:

www.hotelkingdom.com is a great website that lists several timeshares for rent at reasonable prices. They do offer the tours for much less, but you can also book others without the tour.

Hope that helps and welcome to the DIS!

If you are willing to wait until your trip dates get a little closer, try www.resortrip.com It is a division of RCI and rents out unused time share weeks. Their web page specifically states that although you may be offered incentives to participate in a tour, you are NOT required to take the tour to get the rates. Just for example, the resort we are staying at in Dec 01 can be about 105/night through hotelkingdom.com but through resortrip.com it is 399/week. Good luck.

roxanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter