Hotel Deal @ Sea World San Diego

SunDevilDaddy

Front of the Pack
I thought I would pass this info along to any other budget DL & Southern California travelers.

We found in our entertainment book that there is a "hotels at half price" program . The amazing thing is it works! We booked 2 nights in the first week of July at the Comfort Inn Sea World (Hotel Circle). They only accepted the entertainment card for their kitchenette suites which include 2 queens and a kitchen with fridge, microwave, and a range. The grand total for both nights ended up at $182 including tax.

If anyone would like a follow up I will post what we thought of the room I will repost when we return.

Moral of the story... If you have an entertainment book use the hotels at half price program!

I would like to hear more about the hotel and your stay. Also, is there a list of the 1/2 price hotel options in the entertainment book? I have a very underused book I could brush the dust off of.:laughing:

There is a list. it is located right about half way through the book. I would list all the Southern Cali hotels included but I can't seem to find my book! :scared1:

Anyways, I'm sure there is more information on their website as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter