hotel recommendations for christmas

dsanner106

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have extended our trip to include the nights of the 23rd and 24th of December, the problem is there are no more rooms at the inn..... I need recommendations for a family of 4-5, near the park. Price is a bit of an object, but I give extra credit for places that have decorations or extras for the holidays. Suite hotels would be nice, or larger rooms at least. Anyone have suggestions??

thanks
Drew

The rooms aren't large- but I recomend the candy cane inn. They have availabilty. The location is great, it has free breakfast, a great shuttle, and the price isnt bad. I'm pretty sure being the "candy cane" that they decorate for Christmas.

I know I have been asking/calling about GC, I am staying there but might want to upgrade to concierge and they do still have that and also non concierge. I know it is crazy because it won't be cost efficent for us and I probably won't do it but it is running through my head :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter