Hotel Royal Plaza (anyone ever stay here?)

Tluvs2talk

<font color=teal>I feel like I am in the "Twilight
We are staying at Hotel Royal Plaza Memorial Weekend, because we got a great rate.
The Hotel looks really beautiful on the website. The rooms also look pretty large. I would like some feedback from anyone who has stayed here.

What you see is pretty much what you get here. The hotel was extensively refurbished about 2 years ago (when we stayed) and it all looked in great condition. The Hotel Boulevard is a great location (you can walk to both DD and Crossroads area) and this seems to be a particularly well-run hotel. We didn't, however, use the hotel's park transport, so I can't comment on how well, or otherwise, it runs.

We're just back from WDW and spent 3 nights at the HRP. Our room was on the first floor, facing the pool yet we couldn't hear any noise...none at all. The first-floor pool view rooms have a lovely patio with a table and four chairs and a gate that opens right onto the pool area. The second-floor pool-view rooms have a small balcony with two chairs (table wouldn't fit) and the tower rooms just had a balcony, no chairs.

The property was very well maintained and our room was very clean. We rented a car and didn't use their bus system so I can't comment on that. There is a $7 resort charge per night.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter