Hotels with 2 Queen Beds

NejTheLion

Jellyfish Jen
I was just wondering if anyone knew of particular hotels in the MCO or CC/CB area that have rooms with two queen beds rather than single kings or two doubles. We haven't determined what flight we're taking Friday night before our cruise, so we don't know yet whether it'll be too late at night to drive to the port or not. Any info would be appreciated to help me narrow down which hotels to research. Thanks a bunch!

Jen

Hi,
You can book a 1 bedroom suite at the Radisson with 2 king beds. We booked for $99 per night I think it was the visit Fl suite rate....can someone confirm the rate code? Laurie

Sorry....the hotel is at the port.

Amerisuites northwest has two queens in the room we stayed in plus a pull out couch. We got it for around 50.00 with fees from hotwire.

Thanks, jlm!

I saw that 1-bedroom suite mentioned on Radisson's web site, but I couldn't determine what the beds were or how many. Saved me a phone call! :)

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter