Hotels....

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hey everyone,
I will be travelling with my BF to WDW in September and was hoping to stay in the DD (cannot afforf on property). My BF has a situation - she HATES children (I warned her about WDW, but she really wants to go). Anyways, I was wondering, even if it's not on DD property, do any of you know the names of any hotels that are not too expensive, have shuttles to and from the parks (either WDW or US) and perhaps offer a continental breakfast as a perk? Oh, and they cannot be too kid friendly (for example, cannot offer kids stay free as a perk).
I just want a good hotel and was hoping that we wouldn't have to rent a car (just an extra expense we don't need). I would love to stay on property, but some of the hotels are far too expensive. Any ideas or thoughts?
Thanks, J

I've only stayed on-site, but done solo trips (stayed at ASMu) and found the value resorts to be fairly reasonable. We stayed at Pop Century in Jan. for an adult-only trip. Although the resort was "sold out", it didn't feel it. We were in the 90s section and didn't see alot of kids.

The price was about $65/night (value season) w/room-only discount, but AAA also offers discounts on rooms. Staying on-site allows you the freedom to come and go from the parks as you please, whereas the off-property hotel shuttles only operate on minimal schedules.

JMHO - hope this helps!!! :teeth:

all the hotels near to WDW are kid friendly.

Maybe a business hotel - but they are expensive - the Hilton comes to mind.

but at any hotel near WDW you are going to see kids.

you might consider renting points from a DVC member and staying at OKW.

still not cheap - but definitely less than paying DIsney's prices.

It will run you around $80 a night during Sept - Sun/Thursday - $80 a night - Fri/sat are $200 a night during this same time.

also since you are going in September - that will cut down on some of the kids - however - there is once school system that has it Fall break in September.

to rent points or get more information

go back to the dis discussion forms - look for DVC - go to the DVC rental/trade board on this site.

Hi, I stayed at the Wyndham Palace and Spa at DTD this past March/April. This is primarily a convention hotel. When I was there I didn't see alot of kids around. There were some, but not as many as I've seen in other hotels around WDW. I really enjoyed my stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter