Hotwire 1 Key

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any experience with hotwire and what they would consider a 1 Key hotel? My husband and I are strictly looking for a clean room to sleep the night we arrive in Orlando and the night before we leave and are looking at our options to do that cheaply! We are definitely the Super 8, Motel 6, Econolodge type people. We enjoy nice hotels, but generally speaking we shoot for economic!

I am not familiar w/the 1 key hotels w/Hotwire but I have heard they are 1 key inflated: 4 key is really a 3 key for example. Currently, hotwire has a 25.00 off coupon which is good through May 15th. The code is: HOTUW5CGC1. This is 25.00 off of the quoted price that you see w/the keys. The next page when you purchase, and when you give your cc# is when you will see the new reduced price. It worked for me! Good luck and try for the 4 key. I think they have it for around 60.00-25.00. Of course you have to add fees and taxes but it'll still work out very well!!!!

Just to let you know - the Motel 6 on 192 (on the side of I-4 with the Disney entrance) is very clean. The rack rate is only like $31 a night or so. It's not good for an extended stay because there are no clothes dressers, but for a night or 2 it's great.

Originally posted by Bradysmom
I am not familiar w/the 1 key hotels w/Hotwire but I have heard they are 1 key inflated: 4 key is really a 3 key for example.

That is generally true for Hotwire, but their 4 Key in the Disney zone is the Wyndham Palace. This hotel is rated 4 star by Priceline.

TravelSheryl -

Have you seen any one keys come up that were decent? Would you be scared of a 1 key rating under our circumstances??

What kind of rates are you seeing. What you might want to do is break your stay up into 1 night stays, then buy them individually on Hotwire using this coupon ( HOTUW5CGC1 ) in the Bonus Savings box to take $25 each night. With this, you could probably afford at least a 2 key, or get a 1 key really cheap!

I haven't seen any Hotwire 1 Key data points anywhere, so I really don't have anything to base it on, but I would go with Beckles suggestion of purchasing a higher key and using the $25 coupon code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter