Hotwire search....May 21 - May 29, 2004

catsrule

Mary Jo
I got a price of $91.00 a night! It has 4 stars, the R by it, and says spa and the childrens blocks. This can't be RPR? Any thoughts.....

Amazing! It sure does fit with the amenities listed! I cant think of what else it could be:confused:

good luck and good catch if it is. That's why I never use hotwire or priceline, just not enough information.

Not gonna book it, I don't think it is RP, though I have no idea what it is. Possibly a new resort opening as it shows up in May 2004 but not early in the year in 2004?

I did what you did catsrule, and I couldnt even get that 4* with the kids blocks and the "R" to show up for any dates before end of May either....hmmmmm mighty curious!

If any of you find out what resort it is, please advise. That would be a steal for that resort.

I saw this too. I was looking at May 18 - 22. The RPR doesn't have a spa, does it? (I thought only PBH did?). Also, this resort on Hotwire lists a kitchenette as well. Wonder what it is :confused:

If I knew when I was going to Orlando next summer, I would totally book this for one night just to see what the heck it is -- after all, how bad can a four star resort for $91 be? Please, someone who is going to be in Orlando in next June try this out and let us all know. Thanks!

This hotel is showing up for my dates in Feb. (19th -22nd). I would love to know what it is!

Hi. It's also showing up for some days in October, but I'm not brave enough to take the plunge!

this is definitely NOT RPR.
there's an extra Kitchenette icon and RPR has never had the Kitchenette icon before.

this is really strange, and i can't figure out what hotel it could possibly be.

does anyone have any idea what hotel is a 4* in the area that has kitchenettes in the rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter