"House gift" at OKW

vbalacek

Mouseketeer
We're spending Thanksgiving day with my friend and her parents, siblings... Her parents rent a grand villa at OKW (and a couple of studios), and cater Thanksgiving dinner there.

We'd like to bring something to the host, but don't feel like shlepping something in our traveling bags (I can just see the bottles of wine breaking in our luggage, or as we go from our villa at SS to Epcot and back to OKW for dinner).

Can you deliver something to the villas? Does anyone have any suggestions on good place in the area that does do some type of dinner party gift? Wine? A basket of fruit?

If you can't have something delivered in the villas, could you buy something near SS (we won't have a car)

Thanks for any suggestions.

If you are going to be at Epcot before heading over for dinner why not pick up a bottle of wine there. I hear that Banfi Rose Regale is a great dessert wine and available in Italy.

I'd arrange to have an extra full cleaning done the day after Thanksgiving...

Make the 2BR shine again, with all those folks.

That would be appreciated by me hosting more than a bottle of wine. Of course, you could bring both ;)

Just an idea,

Goldi

I like Jean's suggestion of a basket, possibly with some wine, cheese, salami, etc.

But, if I were staying there as their guest, I'd be more tempted to get a nice dinner somewhere, or something really special like a character meal or fireworks cruise for the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter