Hoverrounds

Wheelsie

DIS Veteran
Ya know those electric wheelchairs that you don't have to have a wide space to turn around in?

well my MIL just received hers...so the other day when we took her out to eat and to show off her chair to me and DH (she can walk a bit and our car won't fit 2 chairs so we didn't take it) I asked her if she'd mind if I climbed in for a spin...since I only use a manual chair and had always wanted to try a hoverround out.

OMG~ they ride like a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) her apt's hallways are narrow and I took it out once and back down the hall and gave it a coulple turns to see how it did.....(notice I'm joking I love my manual chair) I WANT ONE!!!!

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :goodvibes:laughing: :rolleyes1 :yay: :angel:
:cutie:

Quick be sure she updates her will to inclued the chair:lmao:
:lmao:

Seriously, if you ever get a power wheelchair, look at the midwheel drive chairs. That's the type of drive system that the Hoverrounds have.
If you got one, you would want more of an all-purpose wheelchair. What I have heard about the Hoverrounds is that they are more indoor wheelchairs - very manouverable for use in houses, but not very heavy duty.

Yep, we were very surprised with the manueverability of his new Invacare Pronto!

ROFL...Michie Im dying over hear laughing...I said the same to DH that night on the way home :) BTW I',m giddy to see you here still...Gee whiz...17 & 9 years old boy how time flies! Doubt either would remember me if I'd seen them now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter