How about MAY 2011

We are supposed to leave in 9 days but my gallbladder and gastritis are acting up and Im in extreme pain. I got the link in my e-mail yesterday to start online check-in and I cried. If I dont get significantly better in the next few days we will have to postpone for a few months and miss out on free dining. Im extremely sad right now and prayers would be appreciated!

We are supposed to leave in 9 days but my gallbladder and gastritis are acting up and Im in extreme pain. I got the link in my e-mail yesterday to start online check-in and I cried. If I dont get significantly better in the next few days we will have to postpone for a few months and miss out on free dining. Im extremely sad right now and prayers would be appreciated!

Prayers and :grouphug::hug::hug::grouphug:

8 more days!!!! This time next week i'll picking up the kids from school and heading to our hotel to get ready!!!!

1 more day!!!

Finally get to pack today.

Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.................way to excited!!!
:yay::dance3::banana:

7 days!!!

This time next Sunday I will be going to sleep at the CBR!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Here's to hoping that this work week goes quickly!!!

Only a few more days till my wife & I are done dreaming about our Disney VaKAy and start living it!

This will be our second stay at the WDW Dolphin Resort & are looking forward to relaxing days at the Grotto Pool and Spa - with eveings spent in the World Showcase enjoying good food & drink with friends. See ya soon Mic!

WOW! I started this thread approximately 20 months ago and it felt like we had to wait forever to get back to WDW. Now the trip has come and gone. We had an amazing time. Now if I can figure out when and how to get back there again. I just can't seem to get enough no matter how many times I visit. :confused3:love::love:

Wow! We leave tomorrow morning, driving down one stop over along the way and will arrive Sunday morning. Hardly seems possible that the trip time is here. With all the things that have happened this year to try to keep me from going and yet the time has come. I know if my husband were still with us he would be just as happy as I am that I did not cancel this trip and with all the stress of his passing I think I need this trip more than ever. So watch out Mickey and Friends this widow is coming to unwind!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter