How about pictures of alcoholic drinks?

Cider Flight from the Appleseed Orchard Cider Bar at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival:

IMG-3531.jpg

Cool-headed Monkey from Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs:

IMG-3636.jpg

Blue Milk (with rum!) from the Milk Stand at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios:

IMG-3754.jpg

T-16 Skyhopper from Oga's Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios:

IMG-9403.jpg

I forget what this was, but it was on the standard drink menu at the Martha's Vineyard Lounge at the Beach Club:

IMG-3920.jpg

Drinks on display in Animal Kingdom:

IMG-0179.jpg

Spiran Caf from Oga's Cantina in Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios (Peru Alto Mayo Organic Joffrey's Coffee®, Orange Marmalade, Gosling's 151 Rum, Vanilla Whipped Cream, and Citrus Zest):

IMG-1288.jpg

Sea Butterfly from the Painted Panda booth at Festival of the Arts at Epcot (Butterfly Pea Flower-infused Cocktail with Lychee Syrup, Vodka, Light Rum and Magic Boba Pearls):

IMG-5218.jpg

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy in these crazy times. Had a trip planned for May. We were going to take my DH side of the family. 1st trip for most of them. Would have been 24 of us. Oh the drink pictures...... Oh well. Now planning on going in November if we can get the rooms. Here is a picture of my favorite wine glass. :goodvibes Cheers!
123.jpg

I'm really behind on posting pics from our last few trips.

2018 F&W Red Flight: The Bordeaux blend was my favorite.
IMG_0336.JPG

2018 F&W Stowaway Mary: It wasn't as spicy as I like, and the shrimp got warm really quick in the heat.
IMG_0346(1).JPG

Italy: Rosa Regale
Rosa Regale.jpg

2019 F&W Appleseed Orchard beer flight. I didn't like any of them.
IMG_1634.JPG

2019 F&W Appleseed Orchard cider flight: The LemonCello cider was delicious and one of my favorites at the festival. Of course we couldn't find it anywhere up North!
IMG_1861.JPG

Not alcoholic, but super cute! The Orange Bird sipper 2019 F&G
IMG_1189.JPG

2019 F&W Hops and Barley beer flight:
IMG_1636.JPG

2019 F&W Brewer's Collection beer flight. All good!
IMG_1638.JPG

2019 F&W Appleseed Orchard Wine flight #1
IMG_1863.JPG

2019 F&W Appleseed Orchard wine flight #2
IMG_1864.JPG

Rose and Crown pub: a pint of the Black... Guinness with a shamrock!

IMG_1868.JPG

Old Key West resort, Olivia's brunch, Bloody Mary. Really, really good!
IMG_1895.jpg

Wine Bar George custom flight: the Rioja in the center was my favorite, but they were all good. HIGHLY recommend WBG for a wine lover.
Wine Bar George flight.jpg

Wine Bar George 10 year Malmsey Madeira and Olive Oil cake. The Madeira is my newest favorite dessert wine.
IMG_1971.JPG

Raglan Road Hole in the Wall bar, our favorite place to sit and people watch in DS. Kilkenny beer.
Kilkenny.jpg

The Lapu Lapu
Lapu.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter