• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How about the Good Neighbor hotels!

Jamie churchill

Earning My Ears
What are the best Good Neighbor hotels. Since the price tag staying on a Disney owned restort is extremely high with little perks, staying off property is looking more cost effective. I’m so used to staying on property I’m concerned I might be disappointed not being in the bubble.

What are the best Good Neighbor hotels. Since the price tag staying on a Disney owned restort is extremely high with little perks, staying off property is looking more cost effective. I’m so used to staying on property I’m concerned I might be disappointed not being in the bubble.

Here are the hotels. They meet certain standards but have no Disney perks. I stay at them often - depends on your needs.

http://www.wdwgoodneighborhotels.com/

We are trying a Good Neighbor Hotel in February. We were able to link the reservation to MDE, which will give us the extra 30 minutes in the morning. I was also pleasantly surprised that we were able to book transportation to and from MCO on the Mears Connect. This will be our first trip not staying on property.

We’ve done Hilton Bonnet Creek, Doubletree and Hilton LBV. It’s been totally fine for those trips where resort prices are sky high. A little less convenient but not any blow to the magic.

Which hood neighbor hotel is that?
We are staying at B Resort. I am a little nervous reading some of the reviews, but it is just a place to sleep for us.

B Resort is not a Good Neighbor hotel. It is in the category of "Official Walt Disney World Resort" and Disney Springs Hotel which is why you are getting the 30 minutes.

We really like Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista. You get a full kitchen. The included breakfast is wonderful and we make sure to do it early. We seldom eat at the parks enjoying the good breakfast. The advantage is you have more park time to enjoy the attractions. You don't get park early entry.

A cheaper Disney Springs resort that includes the early entry is Wyndham Garden resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter