How are the crowds this week?

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
I was reading last week how the crowds were up at WDW because of rescheduled trips and such. Are they still up this week? We leave home on the 4th for 10 days and I'm trying to get a feel for how crowded it will be.

I can't answer your question, so I'm going to bump this back to page one, in hopes that someone can offer advice.

Katholyn

but haven't heard from them (don't expect to). I'd be interested to know for their sake. (bump)

We were there between 10/20 and 10/25 and I agree with most people that the crowds are a bit up from Octobers past. But I still think they are very manageable. Don't sweat it too much...

I agree with bibbidiboo, I was there from 10/21-10/25 as well. The crowds were a bit higher than normal, but still very manageable. We were able to accomplish everything we wanted to and there was even time to spare!!!

I wouldn't sweat it if I were you.

Have fun, I wish I was going back, I miss it already.

we just got back from a 10/21-10/28 trip and the crowds were tolerable. some days the parks were very crowded, but still do-able. we were at MGM on 10/26 and a CM told me the park was at capacity, although it didnt seem like it (TOT wait was 35 min all day). MK at night was very very crowded during Wishes and the parades.

just got back went from 10/20-10/28.
I didnt think that the crowds were bad at all.
the 21st we went to epcot and there were no lines at the f&w festival for the booths, this was about noon. during the weekend it did pick up, but everything was still managable and fun. Infact the whole week we could just walk right on to mission space. (test track still needed fastpass). Mk was busy on sat night for spectro, but we expected that. sun at mnsshp was not crowded at all. we rode HM all by ourselves, rode btmrr 2x without having to get off the ride. Walked right on to Pooh and Snow White. It was this way with all the rides. At AK on 10/27 we only needed fastpass for Kali River Rapids. The only place we had problems with crowds was at Universal Studios on Mon 10/26. Otherwise had a great time and rode all the rides we wanted to.

Your trip dates are really ideal because you'll miss both the Halloween and Thanksgiving crowds. Also should be able to pick up neat seasonal items on sale for next year's use.
Have a wonderful time!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter