How CROWDED is Halloween weekend?

No worse than the crowds any other time in October. Halloween doesn't give a big "bump" in park attendance, except for MNSSHP.

:earsboy:

Just remember, the HHE is that Wednesday night, so the MK closes probably around 6pm. There will be alot of people in town for that event, and most usually stay thru the weekend. I have gone to MNSSHP on Oct 31 for the past 2 years, and it can get crowded.

Yes, what is HHE? I'll be there that weekend also and would like to know.
Also, are we crazy to think of going to MK that Saturday night to see Spectro and Wishes?

HHE is the 999 Happy Haunts Event, special ticketed event for Haunted Mansion fans and collectors. I'm not sure there will be huge amounts of people in town for it.

The MNSSHP on Halloween night is apparently usually sold out and very crowded. I haven't been, but haven't seen any long lines in the parks on Halloween day.

According to the itinerary, the MK party for the HHE starts at 8:30 on the 27th, so the 7:30 closing may be correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter