how did you choose your username for the dis?

We used to call my oldest daughter binky when she was baby and 503 is that Month May and day 3 she was born. binky503

Of course it had to have a Disney theme to it...
Splash Mountain is the family's favorite ride....
DH always refers to us as 'the crew'
So it just came to me, of course I had to get the family's approval first :thumbsup2

My DD13 wanted me to use it. When she was a newborn and we were in the grocery store this older lady came up to me and said "What a little queen!". Ever since, the nickname queenie princess: stuck. She thought it would be appropriate to use since this board is for Disney.

Being the youngest of three children and the only girl in the family, I do feel like a princess! :rotfl2: So, it just fit and my best friend called me Kimbers for a while and I liked that though I just go by Kim.

DCSxTwo= My oldest son died at birth and his initials are DCS, when my second son was born I wanted him to have the same initals in memory of my first son. x is for times, and the two is for the two boys. I use it as all my usernames with one exception and that is because I joined it before my second son was born. I use it as a tribute to both my boys.

This is a very interesting thread. I read all of them. Some people are very creative.

Mine, not so much:

'Ohana = family in Hawaiian (which I am, well 1/4 of me, anyway)
Mama = mother (which I am)

But, I have yet to stay at the Polynesian. :lovestruc Someday.....

1 ~ had to be Disney oriented
2 ~ I LOVE villians
3 ~ I didn't want a common villian
4 ~ I loved Bug's life and all the things they used to create their small world (I love Borrowers, Stuart Little etc)
5 ~ Love Hopper's attitude
6 ~ Love Kevin Spacey, who was Hopper's voice

A friend keeps a Live Journal and has nicknames for all her friends. To protect the innocent. ;) So I am Chinadoll in her blog, and I really like it. (I have dark hair, pale skin and blue eyes---very Snow White.) And '03 is when I got married.

mine is my kids names (maggie and dennis).
but some think it means where my daugher is when i'm dis-ing.
mags in the den!!! :rotfl: i still laugh about that!

My dis name is my first name "Jen" short for Jennifer and my fiance name Austin written as his nick name that I call him: - "Austy" "JenAusty" :love:

mine's boring... when I first found the DIS, I signed up right away, not realizing that I should have made up disneyish name .. so, at that time, I had 3 kids, so I chose mommy to my 3 bad thing about that was about a year or so later, #4 was born, and I cant change it now!

See my signature ;)

My dog "MacKenzie" is a mischevious West Highland White Terrier (aka known as a Westie)

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave:

I'm a therapist and thought out of all the Fab 5 characters Donald probably needs therapy the most.

Donald also happens to be my favorite since I was a kid!

Next to the Haunted Mansion, I love Pirates of the Caribbean. My ringtone is the theme song.

Suzimom, I hear you. . . my name is Susan not Sue!

Long story.

Back in '97 I wanted to participate in an online public chat with my favorite pro wakeboarder. I had to register very quickly for ICQ (remember that?) or was it IRC? Same difference. Anyway, just used the first thing that came to mind.

Wakeboarding was, at that point, a big part of my life. So I chose my initials and "wake". It somehow stuck, and I use it on all online registrations now. Easy to remember, and NEVER taken!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter