How do DVC Rooms Compare to Hotel Rooms?

Ok, so I had to dig to find this thread. After buying and selling my original BCV contract without using it, I actually went back and bought another (you're welcome brokers and escrow people who are getting $$$ from me :flower1:). Well, I'm here on site at BCV for our first stay and it is wonderful. I actually see and experience NO difference in accommodations between DVC and hotel. We're in a two bedroom and it is wonderful. Clean, comfortable beds, better TVs, great furnishings and (of course) much more spacious that the king bed room we stayed at last time.

I feel a little foolish for letting our other contract go, but I bought at $99/point and sold at $140 so that was win-win. I'm glad to be back as a DVC BCV owner!

Ok, so I had to dig to find this thread. After buying and selling my original BCV contract without using it, I actually went back and bought another (you're welcome brokers and escrow people who are getting $$$ from me :flower1:). Well, I'm here on site at BCV for our first stay and it is wonderful. I actually see and experience NO difference in accommodations between DVC and hotel. We're in a two bedroom and it is wonderful. Clean, comfortable beds, better TVs, great furnishings and (of course) much more spacious that the king bed room we stayed at last time.

I feel a little foolish for letting our other contract go, but I bought at $99/point and sold at $140 so that was win-win. I'm glad to be back as a DVC BCV owner!

We also found no difference between the hotel and the DVC rooms. The DVC rooms just feel like home away from home. :thumbsup2

Hard to compare. We previously always had a standard room, which was nice. With DVC we have either a studio or a 1 BR, both of which are much nicer than we ever booked with cash. Once you have a 1 BR, its hard to go back, so you just keep spending more.

Once you have a 1 BR, its hard to go back, so you just keep spending more.

Agreed - I would not want to go back to a studio when staying at WDW (in fact when we travel elsewhere a standard hotel room seems cramped) and I cannot stomach the prices of a hotel room at a WDW deluxe resort. We love the space of the 1 bedroom, the king bed, not having to pick our junk up every day for housekeeping, and love the kitchen to keep snacks/wine in the fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter