How do I get an entertainment book?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
I have heard about this in regards to getting a better hotel rate. Where do you get one? Can you order one on the internet? If so, how much are they? We are interested in staying on site at Universal, but not for rack rate.

I just previewed a book at that website, but I didn't see a listing for HRH or PB at Universal. Are there realy entertainment rates for those hotels? Am I missing them?

I haven't gone on the site for a while...did you check the Orlando book listing? I know all 3 on-site hotels are in there as we have all been able to book under the ent. rate....call the hotel you are interested in, give dates for your trip. When quoted the nightly rate say that you are an ent. club member and they will see if that rate is available for your time. All you need to do after locking in a rate is order a book (any location book will do...does not have to be Orlando) and have the card inside the book with you when you check in. Just call the cust. service # and have the clerk explain how to use the benefits if you are still unsure...and have them verify the hotels that you are interested in.

You can go to www.entertainment.com and order your local or the Orlando book. Any card will get the good rate. I booked through Loews Hotels and just asked for the entertainment rate. The books range from approx. 25-35 depending on the city. PLUS, they are $10 off right now (+$5 shipping) because the year is half over.

Note that they normally expire November 1 2002, so if you are travelling after that, wait and purchase the 2003 book.

FYI- I got the Deluxe Pool View at the Portofino 4/22 (5 nights) for $180 entertainment rate. The AAA rate was $305 a night !

Thanks for all the info!
Looking forward to going to Universal and trying out a hotel there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter