how do I get from POR to hoop de doo?

2minny

DIS Veteran
We are not planning to rent a car, is there transportation from POR to hoop de doo revue?

Howdy again 2minny!

I asked this question a few weeks ago. I was told that there was a bus, but that it would take quite a while. One person suggested that I take the boat from MK to FW. I'm seriously considering that option since we were planning on being at MK that day anyway.

Hopefully, this will bump up your question and someone else will be able to provide more details on this.

You might want to post this on the transportation board also.

From POR or POFQ
I would take the bus to MK and get on the boat with the green flag for FW and walk 200 yards to HDDR--20-40 minutes

If you are at any park other than MK . Just take the FW bus to FW. you may also have to take internal transportation at FW if you are at the outpost bus stop. You need to be at the settlement area. all internal buses(colors) from the outpost go to the settlement area. (I know the sign says take the yellow bus but all the colors go to the settlement stop, the yellow bus is usually standing room only and the other 2 are empty)30-60 minutes

Times could vary. depends how soon a Bus/Boat arrive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter