How do I get to Sea World from the Grand Floridian without a car?

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
Does the Disney Transportation System have a bus running there or do I have to use something like Mears?:confused:

I believe we took a Mears Van that picked us up right outside and picked up other guests at Poly first . . .I believe it was around 10/pp although I don't remember exactly . . .You can check with the Guest Relations at the GF to find out . . .but there is some type of transportation there and back . . .

WOw that even sounds better ! Do you know how long of a bus ride it is from the Transportation Center to Sea World?:bounce:

Surf the Lynx web site. Click on Route Schedules, then scroll down to #50 then click the word view. It's showing 21 minutes each way, with a pick up at 18 and 48 minutes past the hour from the TTC. The return trip is at 9 and 39 minutes past the hour. I'd e-mail or call Lynx just before your trip to make sure the schedule has not changed. This will save you a ton of money. The only drawback is the extra time getting to the TTC. Get up real early and catch the 07:48 or 08:18am bus, which would get you to SWF before the gates open. Do that and you ride JTA and Kraken with no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter