How Do I Love Thee, WDW...COMPLETE- 3/8/2018-Post 157&158-So Long, Farewell, Sanaasee You Later!

The rain seems to be dying down so I hope you didn't get soaked and have a good time. I only indulge on mani/pedicures on vacation at places like GF when we are at WDW or the Hotel Del Coronado. So I total get your not wanting to pay to get one done. More $ for vacation wins in my book
Your review of BOG has me thinking of giving it a shot for the next trip.

Last edited:
Great dining report! And you have a very winning personality so I am sure you will be awesome at the GALA tonight!!!

Following! Looks like a really fun F and W trip! I love the POFQ and wanted to stay there again for our quickie trip in mid-may but for 50 bucks more we could stay at the AKL so that's where we booked. But part of me thinks I should stay at POFQ because I miss beignets.

Your sandwich at BoG looks delicious! I sometimes eat gluten free. I think it does have health benefits but I've not done it long term enough to really notice a difference but I do like the way your bread looks. I may have to try that option! Now to find a lunch ressie at BoG MK...

:)

Normally this wouldn't bother me so much, but we have to attend a GALA tonight. :rockband: Yes, that's right. A GALA.

Whenever I hear about galas I think of how in every superhero movie the super villain crashes gala type events. So watch out for super villains! And have a great time!

UGH! I need my money for my upcoming Girls' Only WDW Trip, for crying out loud!

So much more important than a dress you'll only wear once!

! This should be interesting trying to get these false eyelashes on though. Maybe I should have practiced. :rolleyes1

Those looks so difficult to put on, good luck!

What was I thinking, inviting my ex, his wife, her daughter & sig other, and their child along?

That sounds like a disaster :rotfl:

I've had some fantastic gluten free meals over the years. The chefs are so so helpful.

Josh loves the gluten free food too.

For my lunch I had pre-ordered the Carved Turkey Sandwich - served on a warm baguette with Dijon mayonnaise and Pomme Frites $15.99, but my sandwich was made on gluten free millet bread. I've had this before, and it is delicious! I hate fat sandwiches, you know, where they pile the meat on, and this sandwich has the perfect amount of turkey. I also hate wet luncheon meat, lol, and this turkey had the perfect amount of moistness. The Dijon mayo adds a tasty tangy touch! I'm not sure what the greens are, possibly arugula, but that along with the tomato makes the sandwich for me. I also had to have the French Onion soup. I love French Onion soup, and order it whenever possible. There isn't a cheese I don't like, especially melty ones! They kindly left the crouton out, for me. French Onion Soup - Also available without cheese and crouton. $6.49 This was also very, very good, and I was nice and shared with DH.

Yum I've wanted to try the turkey sandwich and I love the soup too.

Great reviews! Have fun at the GALA!!!

Thank you! I'll update about the GALA in my next post!

Hope all goes well at the gala tonight and you stay dry. I'm totally with you on not being a gala kind of girl, or in my case the kinda girl who doesn't want to do anything that doesn't involve jeans or flip flops :-)

Looks like a great meal at BoG for you all. Had to laugh though as Jason ordered quinoa on our last trip there too and I was like, what???? #MenWhoMarathon

Me & you would get along great! I was telling my sister all I wanted to do last night was hang out on my couch, eating popcorn, and re-watching Downton Abbey episodes on Amazon!

The rain seems to be dying down so I hope you didn't get soaked and have a good time. I only indulge on mani/pedicures on vacation at places like GF when we are at WDW or the Hotel Del Coronado. So I total get your not wanting to pay to get one done. More $ for vacation wins in my book
Your review of BOG has me thinking of giving it a shot for the next trip.

You should totally go to BOG at least once! Lunch is a good option. Not too expensive, and easier to book. I used Touring Plans reservation finder, and I've always had luck getting what I want, or just check religiously the last week prior to your vacation, as that's when most people will cancel, especially 24 hours before! My daughter & I got pedicures at the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin a few years ago! It was a fun experience!

enhance

My daughter meditating post pedicure!

enhance

The Mandara Spa is beautiful!

enhance

The Mandara Spa offers complimentary cold & hot beverages while you're waiting to be seen, and afterwards while you're waiting to dry!

enhance

The view from the Mandara Spa outside sitting area

Great dining report! And you have a very winning personality so I am sure you will be awesome at the GALA tonight!!!

Aww, thanks! I'll update about the GALA in my upcoming post!

Following! Looks like a really fun F and W trip! I love the POFQ and wanted to stay there again for our quickie trip in mid-may but for 50 bucks more we could stay at the AKL so that's where we booked. But part of me thinks I should stay at POFQ because I miss beignets.

Your sandwich at BoG looks delicious! I sometimes eat gluten free. I think it does have health benefits but I've not done it long term enough to really notice a difference but I do like the way your bread looks. I may have to try that option! Now to find a lunch ressie at BoG MK...

:)

:welcome: Thanks for following along! I'm in the midst of reading your trip report right now! I'm always late to the party, lol. I love AKL, and would have def stayed there for $50 more/night. In fact, on our trip last March 2016 we did a split stay, the first half of the trip at POFQ, and the second half at AKL. AKL is one of my favorite resorts, and in fact, we're in the process of buying a DVC resale there. I've had that sandwich at BOG multiple times, and it is really really good. The millet bread does not taste gluten free. I really don't like gluten free bread products or pizza doughs, as they always taste terrible, and not worth the calories, but this bread is delicious! My mom is always saying to me, seven years later, "I don't know how you don't miss bread". We're Italian, so bread is a big part of our lives, lol. It's just something I'm used to. I'd rather not eat bread than be hobbling around!

Whenever I hear about galas I think of how in every superhero movie the super villain crashes gala type events. So watch out for super villains! And have a great time!

Haha! I didn't see any super villains, but there were a lot of self-important types there!

So much more important than a dress you'll only wear once!

Definitely!

Those looks so difficult to put on, good luck!

You have no idea, lol! I ended up going false eyelashless!

That sounds like a disaster :rotfl:

I know, right? Fortunately, we only had a few meals planned together, and we were spread out over three different resorts!

Josh loves the gluten free food too.

I've found lots of ways to make variations of my favorite meals, and I really like brown rice pasta. Not so much corn pasta. I just don't like the flavor. I'd rather not eat this way if I had the choice, though, and I do cheat sometimes, but then always end up paying for it. It really has to be worth it to me to cheat, like having a piece of the Carciofi pizza at Via Napoli that @kastoney always has on her trips!

Yum I've wanted to try the turkey sandwich and I love the soup too.

Give that turkey sandwich a try! It is so good!!!

Hi there, happy to be joining in!

Come on, what could be better than a WDW baked potato, with it's crispy salted skin, and fluffy buttery potato goodness?
I was going to say that I knew of these and should have older DS try one next time we're there, until I read your review............

so, but guess what? According to the All Ears menu, the Magic Kingdom baked potato is no longer on Sleepy Hollow's menu!!! Nor is it on the Liberty Tree Marketplace's menu!!! So now where did it go???
And this! I guess I have 2 reasons not to have him try it lol! We just got back from Disney this past Tues. and got waters at the cart in Liberty Square and i'd wondered where the potato went.
All in all, I guess you can say our Magic Kingdom snacks were a bust. That's okay. We checked off another Disney bucket list item,
This is how I feel if we eat something we've been wanting to try and don't end up loving it - it we didn't try it we'd have just kept wondering how it would be. So better to try what you want and be a bit disappointed then not try at all!

After our disappointing but filling snack, we spend some time watching the new show in Liberty Square, “The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History".
I've been trying to catch this since Nov! Younger DS refused to watch it in Nov. :snooty: Then last week DH and I kept just missing it. I'll try again in May :)

I hate fat sandwiches, you know, where they pile the meat on,
I'm the same way. When I get deli sandwiches I usually end up taking off a pile of meat.

Your BOG lunch looks good. It's one of our favorite TS for dinner but we've only done lunch there once and weren't that impressed. That was in 2014 and I'd like to try again

Oh man, hope the GALA went OK! That would not be my scene, either. Your BOG lunch looks like it was really good! I actually do like quinoa but your sandwich definitely looked better :)

Following along loving it so far. We also do the extra early flights going into Disney-got to squeeze every minute of Disney time you can in! The thing you did with the baked potato I did once with corn on the cob-I could have sworn that I had eaten corn on the cob from a stand somewhere in Liberty Square, but I couldn't find it anywhere. When I asked the CM just looked at me like I was crazy so I let it go. DH says I must have dreamed about it, lol.

Hope the Gala went well and you had a wonderful time, can't wait to read about it :)

Joining In! I'm glad you found your baked potato, even if it wasn't fluffy! The waffle sandwich looks so good - that is sad to hear it was just eh.

Hi there, happy to be joining in!

:welcome: Hello, Ariane! Thanks for joining in! I've been reading your DRs, too, and enjoying them!

I was going to say that I knew of these and should have older DS try one next time we're there, until I read your review............

Yea, I was so disappointed. Maybe I caught it on an off day, but prob not.

And this! I guess I have 2 reasons not to have him try it lol! We just got back from Disney this past Tues. and got waters at the cart in Liberty Square and i'd wondered where the potato went.

I was walking in circles in that Market! I knew I'd seen the baked potato there in the past.

This is how I feel if we eat something we've been wanting to try and don't end up loving it - it we didn't try it we'd have just kept wondering how it would be. So better to try what you want and be a bit disappointed then not try at all!

Exactly! I think I was more disappointed that my DH's chicken waffle was mediocre, lol, as I'd been talking it up to him for weeks!

I've been trying to catch this since Nov! Younger DS refused to watch it in Nov. :snooty: Then last week DH and I kept just missing it. I'll try again in May :)

It really is a cute show! There is a Town Crier, a real castmember, who starts off the show, and then the Muppets join in!

I'm the same way. When I get deli sandwiches I usually end up taking off a pile of meat.

I could make another sandwich with the amount of meat some places pile on! I don't like thick slices of roasts or ham, either, lol! I just don't like fat meat, or fatty meat! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Your BOG lunch looks good. It's one of our favorite TS for dinner but we've only done lunch there once and weren't that impressed. That was in 2014 and I'd like to try again

I have my favorites for breakfast & lunch. The Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich - Poached eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, brie cheese and Arugula on a toasted Baguette served with Fresh Fruit, of which they switch out the baguette for gluten free millet bread, and then the turkey sandwich for lunch. The pic below was from our March 2015 trip.

XHgpj5jyAD18qlikHRCwNRZAB1sirXXiHO_mpp6xb6Rj8e7yikJEm3R9Z93Q3Ac66j1kLjLX00K8P_QxB7OiC6e7rcVJnjOFM0K5ltTr9SJXT69pOJDSmhIzeNiA7XAUTftG4tNPdmTJK8-KvXRPrf3s1PHWFdM1lq5fEHTz1yNugOQU14e1Gab5ZidB7BRQCcfgdT6Y3dMYyIpV8JXs6mwpSQ8pKUkGJlR5Vh44nupUOyE7h9ooUVjGaRo65vh9Cvec6QiztqqCZP-2j-V4qLFKCkslrE2Hg87Q44mw4ekGLaz8G4sr8jg5iGmrCyb0Jh9YKqGa--w87C59cn4FD4ILrPhjeRsbHNgig1CtbJ89EpPE3pZfe8_2E5njt4tDAuvR-nzrsx4yClQdB34W7Og2F98T5lXWefZ3SG_l9ZUzcEJeFfmUVCXJtdmeU41a9bvA2NcIHytT386r7MNwMZ7_B109Vkz7CD8JAapCe1X6zOd_GH_r3yLPyQTC1OOxVfZOlU1jI7FKUppLe4TuQPq_tzVoOPhLRjOOIFy-eGabQgX6cUEsvpd99kHR8qpjd7zuryI9orbCnc7ZJH8CMum8RbHfvX0RrcuXzz91rio81yD4UsRH6Q=w1202-h902-no

Oh man, hope the GALA went OK! That would not be my scene, either. Your BOG lunch looks like it was really good! I actually do like quinoa but your sandwich definitely looked better :)

Haha, I'll tell you about the GALA in my next update! Quinoa is not one of my favorites. A lot depends on how it's cooked. I do like quinoa salads for the most part, but I don't want to eat quinoa when I'm at WDW!

Following along loving it so far. We also do the extra early flights going into Disney-got to squeeze every minute of Disney time you can in! The thing you did with the baked potato I did once with corn on the cob-I could have sworn that I had eaten corn on the cob from a stand somewhere in Liberty Square, but I couldn't find it anywhere. When I asked the CM just looked at me like I was crazy so I let it go. DH says I must have dreamed about it, lol. Hope the Gala went well and you had a wonderful time, can't wait to read about it :)

:welcome: Too funny! Maybe we both had a castmember who doesn't usually work the Market. The GALA is a story unto itself!

Joining In! I'm glad you found your baked potato, even if it wasn't fluffy! The waffle sandwich looks so good - that is sad to hear it was just eh.

:welcome: I was sad the waffle was just eh, too, even though I wasn't eating it. I wanted my DH to love it! After all, I kept telling him for weeks that he had to try it. It sounds so good, though, doesn't it?

Day 1, Oct 29, 2016-Part 3- "Princesses, Pirates, Dwarfs, And Another Potato? Seriously?"
Before I get started on the DR part of this update, let me tell you all about the GALA. I had decided against getting a mani/pedi done, and just did it myself Friday morning, and I did a nice job if I do say so myself. I was bummed that it was raining, hard at times, as I had a hair appt at two, and we were supposed to leave for the GALA at 6:15ish, as it was starting at 7 in Philly. Under normal circumstances it would take us about 40 minutes to get to the location. It was being held at a venue called "Vie", on North Broad St. We'd been there once before two years ago for a "Feast of the Seven Fishes" that's put on every year by one of the Philadelphia Radio Stations.

I spent the time between letting my coats of nail polish dry updating this DR, and talking on the phone to my son, my sister, my mother. I am NOT a phone person. I never have been. I just don't enjoy it. I'd rather be doing something else. My son is a stay at home dad, and he is a talker. He calls usually every day just to talk. I guess being home with a 4 year old all day, and then an 11 year old when school gets out, drives him batty sometimes, so he likes to call me, and talk. Then my sister is also a phone talker. She usually calls me every day on her way home from work, but she was off on Friday, so called earlier than usual. My mom I just check in with every day. Neither one of us are phone talkers, but she is 83 and lives alone, so I like to make sure everything is okay, so I call her daily. So, I'm trying to update this report, and I keep getting interrupted by phone calls, and texts. Before I know it, it's time to leave to go get my hair done, and it is pouring buckets outside. Seriously, the heavens just opened up right before I had to leave. Great. My hairstylist, Debbie, is one of my good friends whom I used to work with. I was a hairstylist for the first half of my working life, and then I went back to school to become an RN, which I did for my second half of my working life. Deb did a nice job on my hair, and we chitchatted about WDW. She is a DVC member, and had just gotten back from a trip. They got stuck down there for an extra day due to the Noreaster snow storm that hit the East coast. They were supposed to leave WDW on a Tuesday, by plane, and then their flight got cancelled until the next day. She woke up Wednesday morning to find out that flight was cancelled, and they wouldn't be able to get on a plane until that Saturday! They ended up renting a car and driving back. I think this was the same storm that cancelled @jerseytinkerbell 's train ride home, and they, too, ended up renting a car.

So my hair looked good. I didn't want anything fancy, just something like this.

f6e2086d720331d5c7a689a976d2906c.jpg
` +​

The rain had let up a little by the time my hair was done, but it was still misty & very damp out, so it did droop a little, but that was fine, it still looked pretty good. I got home about 3:30, and decided to tackle my makeup & false eyelashes! Haha, what the hell was I thinking? False eyelashes? Again, me being overly optimistic that I could do this. The only other time I have ever worn false eyelashes was for my daughter's wedding, and a makeup person applied them. I watched some YouTube videos last week, and thought I could handle it. I've tried before to wear them, as I have virtually no lashes due to losing them from chemo, but I am all thumbs putting them on, and end up throwing everything out. I really wanted to try it again though. It's bad enough I have to pencil in my eyebrows whenever I wear makeup, which isn't often, but is time consuming if you don't want your eyebrows to look weird. I thought about getting my eyebrows tattooed on, but my family keeps vetoing it whenever I bring it up. I have two friends who had their eyebrows tattooed on, both from years of over plucking, and one girl's looks nice, and the other one's looks goofy, like she's in a perpetual state of surprise! ::yes::

I laid all my supplies out on the bathroom counter. I was prepared! I even bought a stand makeup mirror with 8x magnification, so I could really see what I was doing. From the YouTube videos I learned you must first apply all your makeup, including liquid eyeliner to your upper lids. This is so the false eyelash line blends in. I never use liquid eyeliner. I usually don't even wear eyeliner, except for a pencil liner in a color that matches my hair under my lower non-lashes, so I don't look so eye lash bald! I carefully apply my makeup. It looks nice. Then I try to apply the liquid liner. Ooops... Not so nice. It looks jaggedy. You know, since my eyelids no longer have the smoothness of a twenty year old. So I try to fix it. Now I look like cat woman. This is on my right eye. I try my left. Dear Lord! :scared1: Hahaha. I wish I had taken a picture! I had to completely remove my make up and start over. Agh!!!! Okay, okay, I still have plenty of time. I start over. Makeup looks good. Now I get the bright idea to use my pencil liner. I measure the lashes against my eye, and I trim the edges like the videos say to do. I put the glue on. I was going to use clear drying, as some video makeup expert girls like that better, but some use the dark glue. I thought that might be best, as if I mess up the liner a little, it would blend in better. So I get the lashes on. I feel like Morticia from the Adam's Family. These things are LONG. And they feel strange. Oh well. So I see there are some gaps in my liner, where the fake lash line is showing, so I get the brilliant :idea: idea to use my dark powder liner, that I never ever use by the way, to fill in the lash line. OMG. I now have dark powder all over the lashes, as well as my cheeks! I try to fix it. I'm trying to convince myself it looks pretty good. I wasn't sure if I was going to wear my glasses. Everything is slightly blurry without them, and I didn't wear them for my daughter's wedding. I put the glasses on. They are magnifying my mistakes, and the lashes are hitting my lenses. Ugh. Now I get another brilliant idea. I'm going to trim the lashes while they are on! How hard can that be? I'm a hairstylist, right? I get out my little embroidery scissors and start trimming. Again, wish I had taken a pic! :rotfl2: I now decided to again remove all my makeup and these ridiculous lashes! By now it's 5:15, and we have to leave in an hour. I start all over again with my makeup, for the third time! I did not attempt the lashes again. My husband gets home from work, sees me with my makeup half done, my hair's all over the place, and I'm in jeans and an old shirt, and he says, "oh, you look nice". He's so sweet. :hug:

I end up fixing everything, put my dress on, and we're out the door. It's still spritzing out, & it's pretty chilly. I have my umbrella. I'm freezing, as I have no stockings on, since my shoes are open back, and I don't like to wear stockings with open back or open toe shoes. I don't have a jacket on, as I didn't want to wear my winter parka with this dress, and I have no pretty shawls or such. I did have a fairly dressing ivory longish cardigan/sweater that has fine gold threads throughout, and some gold tiny sequins sprinkled here and there, so I wore that, and figured I'd just stash it in coat check when we get there.

We get to Philly in pretty good time considering the weather sucked. The traffic coming the other way into NJ was a nightmare. I don't know if there had been an accident or if it was just normal rush hour traffic, but I was glad we weren't going that way. So we pull up in front of the venue, but on the wrong side of the road to valet park, so we have to drive down to a side street that is going the correct way because half the streets are one way, and turn around, which we do, but the valet parking line was a mile long! I said it will be 10pm before we get to valet park. We drive around and find a parking lot a little up the street, so DH says, "if you don't mind, I'm going to park here, and we'll walk". What? We're walking? He says "you have an umbrella". Umm, yea, but it's 40 degrees and raining, I have no stockings on, it's a little windy, and I'm not used to walking in heels! He's like "you'll be fine, look, other people are doing this too". Okay. :eek: Fortunately, the lot was pretty close to the venue, so we hoofed it, and I was super careful not to step in any puddles or fall, and I only got slightly wet.

Now, the GALA. It was super crowded. People were squished in like sardines, all just standing and milling about. We check our umbrellas and my sweater, and see we need to go to the registration desk. There are quite a few people sitting there registering people. The woman checking us in takes our name, then says, "give me your credit card for the silent auction". What? Credit card? I'm looking at DH like WTH? He seems a little flustered, and hands her his company credit card. We had no intention on bidding on anything anyway, and he didn't want to give out his own info. Then they want a cell number so you can bid by phone. I couldn't believe it. Just wow. I must be so lower class since I had no idea things like this were a "thing". Chinese Auctions are more my speed. We walked around until we found two other people from DH's work, and then we walked around together. For some reason we thought there would be assigned tables, but nope, just random round tables, high tables, bar like seating, couches, scattered throughout the place. The food was set up on various tables spread out all over the place, and this was a big place. So first we went up to one of the bars for a drink. This always causes me anxiety. I'm not a drinker. I don't like wine, and I don't like beer. I never know what to ask for when people ask me what I want to drink. I usually just get a diet soda, but wanted to be sociable, so when my DH asked how about vodka and cranberry juice, I just said okay. Ewww. It was gross. Tasted like medicine. I sipped a little as we walked. Yuck! DH keeps asking me if I want to get some food, but I am a clumsy person by nature, so it was bad enough trying to walk in between all these people holding a drink, let alone holding a drink and a plate. We finally spied four empty seats at a long high table, so sat there, and took turns getting something to eat. I had three cocktail shrimp, a mozzarella ball, five kalamata olives, and about 10 chickpeas. I'm not kidding. Good thing I wasn't starving. You just couldn't get to the food tables without waiting a fairly long time. The band was good, but really really loud, so with that as well as the din from all the people talking, you couldn't even have a conversation with your table mates. We walked around and perused the silent auction items. Most items weren't actually there, there were photos, of things like a Cancun vacation with a starting bid of $500 or you could just BUY IT NOW for $5000, lol. Yea, okay. Keep walking. I ditched my drink at some point. At the two hour mark I was like, can we go now? I'm starving! We really didn't enjoy ourselves. Felt like poor relation wedding crashers at a Society Hill wedding, lol. Oh, and the actual name of this GALA was "The Red Hot GALA", so there were lots of red dresses, and red gowns, and red shoes, and red ties. I didn't get the memo. I was in a blush colored dress. We got home about 10pm, and at that point I was eating whatever I could get my hands on. This was my strange combo: some slices of peppered ham, two pieces of provolone, popcorn, a hard boiled egg, and some cocktail peanuts. Try sleeping after that, lol!

I didn't take any photos of us pre, during or post GALA, so I'm going to post a few photos from my daughter's wedding, since I wore the same dress, and just because I want to show you a few pics of my beautiful daughter! Her wedding was to be an outdoor wedding, with the cocktail party & ceremony outdoors, on the lake she lives on, on October 3rd, 2015, the same weekend Hurricane Joaquin hit NJ. Needless to say, the cocktail party & ceremony did not take place outdoors, and thank God she was having the reception in one of those huge tents, but there was a lot of tears and ranting and raving beforehand!

JLFZkXjqY36bzDyS6dKoEWajJyI7Iq8Sbtyh9WPDgPMZadDrt0ta0iE7Eb4f_4big4EQxsBuCVRCm273QlLiybs72X5kvCsFW61ExjBI6zEtu6ypZLAzH9NQ7GkvmBX_iQAQeso5MPQTB6HJZvD2J01avjXY5drBYM8q0KkaCKrI9LItQc4oWK5Y4wJXenVarYTZLMitT8MTAEhNEP5FlsP4wDRoV7pyflqtOVZEal_B-UlEh8GXGwOCr_4kvg94eAHKCygI321ViJ1DIoGM4Ng0w1Ta3vwVnC1YHow1XantjRjHyY8eqZUx_CaooBeZVd6pE8DkAVwKShamvgEH8G8zep1Ta8vCYGIu6pC4Fyt6xTAA-6_2AB012p3yD6WLQ7f5LkUKrvGtd8JK35lQSwwHeZKeixxls6v9iwu4tk0RwwvEBItGDNB3_AIVZFJJdMSjcPovVSlgu4qhYqO5uqQFRiPgh8Dge-HtVSVJdUKBHhY_SsP_a4kZbzqLei0txEcjfiqF8VgPmpwJeTLWfmRu40t-bTj57WBwOjyxdNQWeheGh1JCeo6UYbx4l9ncOHqv38uReMT7b7u4kZFB37XUO6_lmdiDqIG9L_B8uExkPzzXL5cBmQ=w1267-h950-no

"The First Look"

selxMZbsoxVkL3f93_pXrmdLlodbW0Z5kkmHrtly0OX8oy_tKHx3HAz1QWSfEG7s_sjhrWTLzTx2OC02tVGjBYyWuOpS78P6RFYL2Z_V5SsjLCyf_Ua2SAqre3RnxFh0xYAI62GZiPHPIlppcSR_JxXKMKKB1oM4pJE7L3a1QGOLFcylD2o2c-NJZLQ5pebSw69gZBljkDw-2CzDVA8QwOyDlry3CmaJCKBzc4siuLPH7hwXJPni-DyxoER3quvwxNenb4mS7yc2heqrId-lR4ma7yiYGq-lxnkVh17YV4i6Cx9ZgBgXsne6FvDiwKkAaf_XW4_a8k5aRvPhHfp9RwoQ7Bv93xhicL0C_2l5BTLprI-uT29QNgxsR2v2DsAhlJmqrDB0cJ_w4mDlgCrJEBFPxMlxGZbMQElq5dxjilRsEDBFEBNzeev77v0opQHewzJppAPWqj9Rz2DbvBbrgw5sRPSrIUfifSyPyPcimW-4ucflQmlJOCTBL_RF4QNAloC-wJE0J-Hg7bJI5SnrhURCS-ljjHoBFCJZBDSF3j3a1xYPKPRIO3qSYOB3f2ZpMfU8xloRis1HeuCGmkcqVNdvBQB-kqsg6yFaeTYT3gg2YKlPDTndWA=w1398-h950-no

"The Bride & Her Maids"

isx0sWTmH2XxmibP8ZbPInJrHKqSEOn5OrDwZJ_okhW590RoXQ2b1IhvhEEGPlwfxord2qtectoHEQld2xBVTTKdXJO2I3D0i4kkYW3jICFz-4tnMgxSN30gbbVD300sruGSHue1wL1s8In3aF-WTTHtZi3bH8MnAVvq3OLsv8dVH1OZa2QVf08n5UhnOppDZHd6MflnCK98kXuB5Sm7DMBBwoVTT6zvphnmo_VIicn5CvBkVY3svCeNMNoamuApXQ_XkNOVPJeJjN32na3Ur7IKc_pGDY1Z4UmboeK-3GusX-_ToSIz8SyI3cjfR5x-OiqbpnmVrJE_Njvnzj29RunBHWXRHQ3ZM3emZePPE7VtMK1rp1U0REv6bDN0vGBKS08aauBmlKEx_XK2sxC1eopLMtlqO6vP5ZEnrGgg9YzdsnllmdkhZ0_xfCD6cU36ln5bcIV2yF_qkutVYNdSnBJh-pdati4Vee8h3g0EPG1AMrbx1P5ykeL_jVcffYm1BQvSMPgb_LbVa2S7FNjBNEy_b25rMQvTpWDyJmDj6PGKsFzur1-11WEYZ4T3eJ4WM48XH-RanIi3JfZCy5M02eJd5opMib6sU6d3YqpudT536Wn1trIXIg=w1425-h950-no

"Lauren & Patrick"

748fNr8Vyb7YhxDct7iraSfwkRf0OiuTuaPVUYv0BCTgoC_ZZsHNJwtxKdShZEc8T02fMwRARuwRWjstJzS_ABqag9_ZliA3LX_8A7jhsvK0kkW9RXztSfHPfJ2uJAu6ONXengjCBfZmkZhIA4ahGOwk_l93JzzChsylSxChDIyFIISQQKs8oNY9nLHKOVeGGyUdNPdXEE25A4M1IuYdYOyvcBn-9Hcb2-GLybFxipz4-oJl87es11zVMJGwzBceaAVfYrklTcJpLTjtlds77eXfWVh-K8tAoxHjTutFDCX6N_anxD6Uz9jzkdUB7hprc8VZTromxU6P4Z0YW4xltFD8mbldVG4pDXUTVJuskk5Riu36J0wGkmJxJhZOWTYi5fwQB0IAOr9t3ABmA1ViJh1GsdQcxGnvw5yFLbMe7GNmFnVobgXwhLkg85uhrGnsjqv1fEtZrFB1DqeNnCOes038ayOcFdyhHmaM3mypqEqlX9Ji2CU2q7ov2hfdLaC1-OR6cIUQxlEU99gUlL411ehvpQrOf3tzMqWN9EsaquOEu5Y5o2ekqEH2iNcDFzVOaCkltJiERFsL6G33V33IJEsiRiIbcFrhrt-B_LDsuJGGa2xCioN2nQ=w1425-h950-no

My brother built the new walkway to their beach front, and specially made this insert.

yZV6GKE_ni4bJBdiw8Vph27O1kKHgDCJTNqxAvMBiKvQlVU1kPhkfTd_8RHaFagJVGQy4EevsNNhJU2Qyuxw1Eru0a4T_HJ0I-5ze_Ng8yzUerKw9gZ10bJXxzDAQQ9uCm9m4_Zy4jLW06rRtNwfw_s_mRJ8qqLMqVJHWaax-yMv6WsuxGMpPZHdxnvbJzw0hXPDAEa9pjTMd-qw1XOR34bMPdtFQhM6mxi_DKc-09BEjGlqnMh5bNLJrSDoa5ZoljnBHOzxPRD0x7TO6EqIx6Dc0SZkeX8B8npGwrvy5Xb8zG7Wx_i2wB-21Ppd4rjq8ti1MYsQR3eM5BA3HicmHIC5mxOjX39OioPjowPXUegqvB96hShcBZF3X1A-iYspq_1R5XsnNYzj5vXeluwWlmvOe5BqxVHlyMl3EogM6fbl2X0OwxnTHtMc4exjfgVwQO3h9TCpEJSZZEfB_zlbS2hLDT6xa43frwjIGYXzRKpub1fkxrh7DDO2BrykrCN6jl323K0jbk_OERvPRhoXDszrhB46alEr5SYpoRPXd9UAzZ3ogOROEBK_SuxAI4VSnlOBNDoDxW85mhq-UK9pHYpATw09WI4Y1Fzfwl8MVEpVNGp3ntF3SQ=w960-h640-no

Me & DH

iSIsp0_iXx34F3br5t26qwymKkUS3WC4wXj4w1ZWDLzVzgkfOdgLzHN_ez804G3iBlaFKpZVkag_SvTtfoJUxki3D7Xu7q9wuLi4-XXfv4AhsFIxRr-6_vccKQ1sR0G7j2r8Su09ndM5FOyhl70-Y4XgnaY028w1mC3wB4Rgh5nENlgVh-1_NHQX3kvj5jRbwmHoJoCrDJRfR-U0bQVBwI6Od3xrvXP7683gp5NGP-N6_ncqRoMrdHGQ-hOuzQi2wxojZNmEJ2mEAUk2kuJNwLeVOAnC_PkkrynHTPCjUAFuNo7jLXzH3ykiMhukOldSpb4uqmLJu449pcwOo_ASBnSAAp4uS3lj0Kp5LsGwIQ_x64sndRYkVLpLrNg1s7YwILlx9AByxELa4o81d0_2grAqayjE5IlvY9bvlALQOW5MimkdZ3v2QKbrJJj04B_J0t9s04KvlKsn7hy5O_MR_sLuYA-9iwUlMTRrpjom5XO4jBcSJaXyri5LterIQ9_7YgT7fpg1rtEbQzeKJ-iFRvdx9YQoPbtB0WbdhqGkne5CXTwUmOaQ67DE_SqkfZbt-b1DiYgGK88-WvUAjWwp4GH1lGUUCK2aQDZI6KIj1A-JTgcV7Kia_Q=w1650-h950-no

The entire immediate family!
I'm sorry I'm so wordy! Hope y'all don't mind! Let's get back to this DR! I want to finish up Day 1! After our late lunch at BOG, we hung out for a while longer at the MK, just taking in all the pretty sights, and getting some Photopass Pics taken. I really wanted to get a photo with a Princess, but never think to get any FPs for this, and I hate standing in lines, so I had to settle for adding a few princesses to my photo!

Hg5LVQSPFjcI_xYL-iqgOS31VftplBLpDzWS1iyF4qFh8IbGXvA38Gm7qCWqBS7Lx39D9pPSY0oSIJ1f6411URHh2QUM31spX-Ijj14oE7SR6Vu2_lhMrhTh8FkVW0UyRYyYb1bWWOIhaTVRoxFikvC7D6_3faMLAre0nNquuLIM45EgeprQOiouBq_uUTtiq3eawDlXX8qWvkNIh7QDMWAyw3XOSUbSWipYMdp3J8hwDN6GSoEhdd2aeC_EhW41p4XyZ3b7_QKob0_-lgLrAEQwAfOlrr0So1G5Pfg6Jv6TyMQzoQHKMOghhF0tWjY_NpwFymAKhFW7QAUticeEvnyJ_vMuUNIRI7kb13a2QR83BcwBKCLPsj6WOwPw8ct709Hisn0JQa9_cDm213VfIYFtlH3y_Twuk7mspTyGzQMK81QDY5HOTx8dtmRZkL4Smz7ckqzBph2MZLFap8yMEKd9XIGl1AWxmWaqIhM-H_IkwQm0HizLdWLFPxbiCI3TqC050SbnyUoqqkoVTyh0R6n8K-yOzT7W-iIvvVSGlLBXeJNNDleW3xIz5FhHc3pKtCk3ic5AuttW4z8FHRMuK6Jf2v9QqMCO_HVg0QNMwOx3ZArnjWAGew=w634-h951-no

I guess Tinkerbell can't be considered a Princess though.
It had been a long day, since we'd been up so early and really didn't sleep well the night before, so decided to head back to the resort. We got to POFQ around 5:15, and weren't feeling hungry yet, so relaxed in the room, and then walked around a bit taking some pics of this pretty resort, before heading to Bonfamille's to eat. Bonfamille's used to be a full service restaurant at POFQ, but it's been closed down for a while, and they only open for special circumstances. Since POFQ's food court was closed while we were there, due to refurbishment, Bonfamille's was set up as a quick service. It worked out fairly well, as long as you avoided it during busy meal times.

cCuXiennRoujugp4sp2tKSwypXldjtXzsPAetL3YCc6exPSqSrQiEXYBpr4fpUaC1j2vy76AMABK9s4AfrQ8Bejh2rR1ozSaWMhkOWcFoq_BadLTmqcPAKoZBgwHE7nsPbMvkkajqJbQn8LUmFl9yk9QFsJlNgyorc-rVkhjSu6grPHLU7997PGw6W2zZe1Pvp5b7Ukn4OIw1FgUwjXvJV2rEr3hbVGgfN8hpAf9FI-OyprYEFWRTVJbOPv_M6hWDU57zz2aX40dnavJtkoKHn9yRpj5Gg5YcevEbSMbLUjhay4ajhNwQw33mNj4DJmFBrnzOhzMI7aK9KJBKDTaAeXoIkgnuu6bxtOAlsHChTcH1VshqCa32fgAxr5w8RGTpASs2S3mT_5NQ8YIpGfAFSv7Ga65bh5tfBKxl316LrIPbAxsPtUu_po5iyXxNTbJj-UD0VM1Efg2iCtTlrzfVSfsFmBqiCtHCECF2zQBJCD2a8msydBCTpvKAtA_Tq3ASrsmVw3yuSgsIBakyjC3NL7BMlSfZfArOmWcuEf8PXptZrGZQWzD7ZCSDIWQxcsEyUmlMuQOhv8a-Fo2fMhV13dOdw8k-nvSkiqaqQgiZRgP4SI2x8Pm4g=w1267-h950-no

JyyMF66UDiGA4aDRdiVB7vgAxG-CblGRn3cmUsqr_7EI_UBs0kqqldDxUTokH4cXQ_bTiEaE-K5o71CUgmjqwzqFkYPP6R3_e9l_CyKpMv49FCujoDh39o_Vdr8_CV3cpe_famonLYQxMcCyzxsCBGSW34bk-V-Jf4oOd-gqMqOBJOfzvzdU7-pBO1U6EMzZgIYcBSI1pT3q1-4Ly-wbDWqWs5OnJtJlqqJf0RongIOxnlpT4PPUHDM4vcEMyr9qa1jEbTtj0f7G7bXpZuuYbLelXiplPK9tfaNu6MIg-r9N-4L56W_bYJlz7GrDUpEQsZNWA1Vqg_72qY-g8Z9XOJe9YCzsfe5lAoFSWfgSdCcGOStHorrpqFg8_yKJ1Hyj4qb9ruqYnD_gDm_BbX2ox4iagmtzLil7IJq2bp_jdeMty_oGpIW1YKiryFSkOWamebZEohNjtkKwYVKnJ_VdKeUuDdYs4HvKi0UTsUPa5lj6ZOsKQr4AZr83iQyJnUcXOw3vlqoPq-58JbPI4YdR0JoR-HFze83gynGQCMGzvvwA_E0Jh1G9PzbCLZ9nSoFvsQVBmsYn_2kBdenOhZB2Tet5SETQx0OHx5DTkvRa1OjjuA-uf3WNEQ=w713-h950-no

lzNcCX2h3mmyJfvMXeaWAHacDiIqCRRGEOibgOix017X-03nAWtM0q-3oVrf-W5FBGbHQpGNawElJsTms-eiFYosqXSndu1ZOE2abInksVIWM0Xl2dRdIamFpC5WZo_oYSX8gcFwuqDowLLy2Jg5zUNE2lA2JjTj-ne2sUdkW6X6Y_d4smzSBWRa0-PFIcgDCLwYJRCY728RJYOZ8G1eldvTbcpTSLd4F9ASwy3ya3teiHjC5NvsrlAU-Q5qokw2LI4616VZoHcjknYo_X9L1sgSc-_KOZqnfGsIaJd9MCVLwvCx9McgHwCSMexiQzvHxkQSL1c0Ung6cIvmd2qhloSqjWlfxu_E8R4kCkgXnq6slki4TMOTxIy0aDI2Mk6O488pdi8ZUR5ms0RvFM1VvLY3sZdugRtkfynv1vwE6bwNTIbWkRjqYKWHIdSJpQTZELW_h2UzWY8TzO0P_ufEM5m_LxEs8QI9pW5Q__afCBY2hoVLZZ1USBwGxCJoF5mLwCJbf86m2LIP3Ta1_9fCZmb7ycAkPMs2d8ST0hxVHRbHnrxA8u6QbApnknLCXu00mQU_BvGFumBOz-tDSucFb5Ql3xqvQPMbxWSgmTPOKwgufj4GFsBXEQ=w1267-h950-no

I0YYXgJf_BL2W0ZgFmnzn5wkbGKVo7xZztkJibBKHjLnJi0kJivUxUPLLiIiKaOG2BNFRvA0c-VEfAGLP3GjHGD7vNH1i6IjawMs7Mwtvpd9F7awtdGH87UvqtN1-Tj-dalRUzbZCO9U3xv-eCm9HTubJxO9C-dWw_lq8SBE4eUyOrj4FCExrb_ZK2lFsMKvVUQMfz9MStjjBm-vXvP-1wlvcNf4OQu_PPqLWdRvD1M0GOq_8FOMwy034nKJ-4p-xV7fmgivF67DlZewQX6NGKoIvHR1zFkIxZHu-FK30skbU2RZWLz7_J3KehaSX03Dc0loUVIe37BU5d5PmlS1hppbu9exeqv6akjJni_sf4mfnywJmGLqDW1ser9rDlTlbmxlStvH7LI0DBpzrDJPseydfo1hXblRY9LIdnBx8bYKMjzlb21gdOBVyHRYyB7pm5Jx21OpSwB_Q6_F5MdTm4SAJwZA6MrUlEvOkSm_keErpllljNEFkpVwe5SaGJI25aH2HPQ3eUtv6o54Uv3jUbd6f-jx8LHbvLhb_biB0dNqk1sCaiAIXNCNenBNJw5vjLTPbxdFYtZhS0wceV5LP4RIlsquJZaKWsvh-wCODrWqaTD4lT-CBQ=w1267-h950-no

ZS2qavz9umoqmUGwJkjP6mPVo4J3fbcOiX8KEQj4CrOoeESoKCA3AE9P6rm6yG0rzSyVFKwaikbXpQH-k3HVp_A06u735dh-rhnThwNNwXuqNiykP1MeJ2v5e2-kZDGrY_1Ndc3E70apBHllnzs8ejZ72ZguquIQHfHUh8Vv70iR-lSlUH9U919G-qvgRNI3wdfrq2dj3bHoZcwJqmgzTzFKGUHKt5o3teIVE0hUS35fZtZuGxYrzClFk0TKF67QOJ9s1pjyXU2Eg4YRmms3B7Zcx_5QaQaTFKCrb0XNuS2wUSSg95XTE4QbdA0NICWxdYqBeJ6Vuy0zFTKoQC7n6nITLdmOQGgMCHTsnvmFqv_GBOkQrL9LZXZgGcCi-PCqZHs3AP9NG8mOujVCm1cb1E_xwcBcKcESeSwUgP7zMzMIZ_JCNpPo_2z5ieuZZRKDePN1u4nWFefKd74ppdVbyKADHIp0UWYvnliKiArVfrJrhdS48BJN8PWka2B_6C5K7KU5aLlHkpchpaHZuIT1D5zWGODpho1SHJl9Km7N8qr3t40yBRE7BdzynAjCjNy0SIsUoYMuOkJsdZhtN_vV8C5U5V4x0esD9YEf6bLc0k5MXXO2v9WUnw=w1191-h950-no

NVurlWBJrfPa7RMVWbuaqR4TBlcKCn9Mx-TQ7IVeYHEtS8ScC8O7yv5uZIyxBxEg-6wZ8lNFMvwQiWLdLAJ-ro6WFgrnVgsVwqIdEUgwhfLSpjSZ-c2iIXWpXgyuw6mlW-UP6xLsJAo1D7Q7TtPVIJ63gCbDcuXcEs4cQCxjP82qYBR5SZ6s6v8QlR60mVxOQH4STgOEV2RbcXf89WDX6m55a5I5GhhRhiQlCtrpEIv4oKiwgtF5BmT8zbpuxDDtm72kxPfmYj9SdgKJDs4pu_qSpZbWThN3Q1Ig5MlZU9xgnET8vE4OaRRyixRJdslKEHwoL-kkkr-aEec9007GmXu8oWTY8c4NEonKryVzOIHouSXUGWfBv-hQlfQEqHP36bj4I2zOuvHIkxWaCZ0MFOBxY3UKvfv3VM2VdLomMcspw4vyVwCqh_-IMrv4RDQPEQ4v4aQkb0DHN-QOVGb-ZTCmWm1fpqaaOo-eID09hP2vRC1Uuu7KoDxhVLc_v_eWdLWvTfpCyDWkZUy1jlqkb2ysNs_gNpaX7CBQqzeoY8mYhaQsRwbJDc2gbNA-l33tAjdve-E5H3k0Iw7s_wOJIOG5J3Nx9AeVNvQXwGa286HqYUKag3wlzg=w1267-h950-no

3Oz2MZcV1BjlNb5TJKwcduoJca2V8cypim6URB8lgreG3PTP9oRJLvPUpFYkqVQv84vUiPwJSQ04XzSqnSJROigNT8dYFFr9nu6sUCkv8LRMffZMO6KV4ziZ4vcgA8ctx2F8I-2H96qULeud7oiNhXn7UAjD6TCwp2HW0Vo-POPJb8Aapxhh45yId6BDY_uXWGl4RPEzdcuGjMvteLSy1SGX_QMABSkjDvZ2A4DvNmkzgGfKKfwX14IgwVXvU6R0Lb1eezJahfkF7QFgDyGjnsyNBe6BzQ5mF88KbP0krotQ8eDbEJ8z7uwNyr8EBpXTyt0swRKB02QknSOgWrnoL4LMq9L3EDcaFqOtNXJY0rDpkSqOdjklZwNSu6kB7KE8CHONfO37UIYHA5IiEnM2NNH1rNB52lCs6wWjVWJSpe0M2LfbmFBIUcItXUUYsZ8Q-fpEq72NoPhk118RZhUiWNSNdwySdsZWlHY8QAt537VCf7cgeRkaFRHm4qC8NRpWY8vgbYANCKCvDbRxuzqSZ-OXhPMqJR5qVtDEB8FiZWgHc7CE6ZB1fKneI0AXFD51KSVUcSa-k-zOLHd92kyBIZEuD13jLweWwzoapelTCeBPT-e75igATA=w1267-h950-no

We started feeling hungry again around 7, so walked over to Bonfamille's, which is right next to the Food Court Area. They had an assortment of grab and go things, as well as a menu you could order off of. There were also two Freestyle Coke machines there, so that was great! DH said he was in the mood for a burger, so went with the Angus Bacon Cheeseburger - with bean salad or French fries $11.29, and for some strange reason I was still craving baked potatoes, and no, I'm not pregnant, lol! That would be a feat, considering I'm 60, and had a total hysterectomy at 42! I chose the Broccoli, Cheddar, & Bacon Baked Potato - with choice of soup or side salad $9.99
KpuzTdi3jCPLN1PFza-rv3_aEns24-kpTCqd_vMgR-Y810J_ARsG-PuSvoXLalCvZmX9UqyrBLq4Uj2GwOtGR2LAR02UZr7vJEewC2TSq4X74WHpctOPk9EuvqXuPuXaO575CV2zas_vepGCnQS2_w9tcgSxhdhyuHhcVxbMiFZP76wCHNxp3ulnQMVBEf5DjR2wzt6mWqd0wNNOEMU1syftmKF_7iVoHxR3yoUfbHZKzCNQaXz_QmsxEJCZD4R4GiKjaTQeeF2MJmcj37uMVSSw-mg1oZbxHVTCnGe_sRbptiEmlXL74ziRsKoKE4UXjm1LjuJo1e-K8Usb-x30JcupDKlV1RBByy6WMSmhSYuH4kq8C-bney2RgNaf53NUkisWhAH3w6Lbn3DYCbt4zIRkPDtjLvd9Om0Zu_VqSXsukPdRZOttsuAk1iYyBWVo83AJZLDHw-yHorn3_SVYGwIDlhwjoMRpcFnoqXTVmQF2rw8Jcmzl7KHDm8M39fAtntp0TzNdYm1FGDFiVdTGLAfqwI3q_XbDggfiCDENiaGKUZFmAYJPwaPZwHAYnFtACCLT2sYQWQAAK1sytc2_Nu-JISvhpN-hyTYdoHi9vJDhH9CvGEw98w=w1267-h950-no

DH said his cheeseburger was very good, not at all dry, and had great flavor. His fries were nice & crispy. I know this, as I tried some!

F5ymI_ZemPyJFs_Xk-lYMzG5zUYpFmq73rcMSGzNpR-gnJMsaz2KeEcVvGb2Vl5CSPb84AE0uqrWR-EIpVR_2P90ib79Sk1tOn1BXEgRLQtljkFknVOhOMXg7jFVvlDm7kWEfvT3os78GbsYiXch-hzGTKbjpcw9yzAITigc6HUvwKBBULtFPwLSVLWmiVpbHzguJ3YUtRkSx5-axLwl1FUfWDSud6swlWKOHmpWTpqJsG6f-KmZT7GaP7sDi_PwEHywATxLsxaFnMGJVkJSmIoA5XFXsmads0Cci6iNF_2VOCtWgUBR7FY_4QCwvytOZ4nyQIuXzQHSsqZ9t8olgHS23ejEUse5osyWra5bGE2gYPPfIUCF_h2NoSd9v5UkqW6vUf8PBJueM--QYlDsD2cZRJHHp2q4FTQpsMKA3gJyfGmHBZ80Tc7dUj6UNlRew9Tee9j_Ths4HFU8i2dWDq_1sRUY7HremotMfcZBjAPqsshsVz9_83wZTt9yjQU79nM2J0ies3gh10uMIiuGpSImxQse3tzmX70TxaHOxo6WABILjIA8kS7i24RLvp1pH7VLFpzOiqulPJSuNBpFO3-QbHoLb_IG6QPStfDj7Mc9zqUdpBbOEw=w1267-h950-no

For my side of soup I got the Gumbo. When in New Orleans, ya know? I didn't care for this. It was way too spicy for my taste, so DH ate it. He enjoyed it!

6xNg86ckNsFTCyuoye4-u5G92A85aPtz6Fz3GS5iap79RjkwJy4Z9iayX7jc7cGsdUKrr1CC4EOiQDgwbAjhpXyRL3oWn57t71kHxZzueD2Ldk6FVJM6ZbOeuqsKhrSMIoyxRKs33Oy8bJBIExeGWj-yPbUjn0HyXWmVgEcllsG0rWWz3erOTGZ8ap4vQBcD2JAjY0WXq9S2Wi87tLvI7VoWJg8CYAc7OwReBrMrxRBtxxtvLEj5oNHoY7P8yhjmIAWVKAIMc9rPt4Hg6WbNiL3w3UCO6NR_Xa2tE9Z0t-utR_L-bzOocfQ92E3r5YXSOUKZsffzG4BQDuvKadCPoYdvOvS5bVsfiKxqNdVUU0BTRIdaiXNVGsRtH0xpnZRaPKVEdFRPZ_goiuJ4kyUoyllPNlfwH9SNjZ7meoesm1Kwskxvn0eRoQvS_sViaUwMbJSPYERw9dC-OScKmLyiFia50ukR-XUO1K2Wsi_RrIjBveZVUQfFI0lHWH7pIQfMWMbYW1BCBWgAToCHj4y95-1xUjbD1uXMCjvdPeYb_cIZH5TPum6ochxL0URq-JSIBt6K6ACSJeAmcntcSasU52BPdHytlvO_PpdcfI3HKhX3pYFxdANI8w=w1267-h950-no

That's what I'm talking about. Now that's a baked potato! Melty cheese, and real sour cream not in a packet! The broccoli wasn't overcoooked, and the potato was a little dry, but much better than the one I had earlier in the day at Sleepy Hollow. The only thing is, do you see bacon on this potato? No, me either. Hmmm.

AU7IiCRpAT-W2A4S7DrqIbgAZNYLm98I-0Vb4G1XvP-5FkwqR7J0zljNuNc83pgqG0jC4MhLx5mtUgfcJvXvqHU60cpYW0xXeoH7wmndthrosr335VHdZTBnzAV4CY9k0nszlzNsN7xTkghMxUukaNjW43aYuBJeMW-i2XXFmIZEuOCH3bJIYQIqglli9izRsh2AB67wbqk--1casSzSunCdgM2JOpDywQCUJcj1knVw1cNQ5qe-oLW7iWlNfNfgoSj_kYxoB84TQA914C6qbRXp_9Tl_x_V8t28dcBspfgQLT9O0Q18O0BLVlJEBEMFrMc5JRpXGUZh2DX4GPaxfAppCq3phN4QnwIj1GPQNp2_LN8PqLcSW3lGvYcM7jalkvq6O2ytanM_enkZ6ZSY3OAOJweAAvswFkQ4n56VmwxlyNHArUp_SzH_JeyuxPVOeTKWqj3cjWh6Zxbuc_GtKEM9zT35yBNtV8YBRiTTLtU6Tv7_JFja5SH3-JF4g5Fg3kfGCyWQp1-Ll45VX5-sjq6bAavprSQcXIEz1t9H3UKcnu-z6pimy3693X0ERHnRRUkh_O0ZxiAxz42AlZvEXMKWMfKF-207Vj8Y1UGqnFAZe15k--d8WA=w1267-h950-no

I HAD to get some gluten free beignets! These are so so good! For gluten free they are superb! I don't even care if I get powdered sugar all over me. Yum Yum Yum!!!
Well, that, my friends, concludes day 1. We just hung at the resort for the rest of the night. I think we hit the hot tub, most likely did, but really can't remember, so can't say for sure. I know we used the hot tub several times on this trip. I just love this resort. It is truly so beautiful, and peaceful. I love that it is on the Sassagoula River, and that you can just take walks along the water in the evening, or have your coffee sitting on a bench in the morning, riverside.

JEiVpiWevKqqS-ld-Llf58-dMnTqrzw78cYmH-m_E0nFygXHD986fAIt5PHdZJqyxaHdSXYav_jWXMNdoo3NnTnbkUP4tvxrO3n4gXl0biO4WBzOBNzI1ewVYesk8RSfWpevGttMnSnmjzUkyOzc9QEcAnEK68FpgB5XfNVnwSsvBZUkRfcynvAiL1an_8MmR9XrEtapcQW7GOWd5979cxMxHXz0e8YBS2bzv9GweNp6ZVJQFiy-WMtpnMlKc1D9SBuoduE7LuFij-qTTcjxijX2ztuuXNPUVOx4mWsstb78qwaF7d9uOXOrIhTTovW7L59H9H977stp61NORnMqAzCm1fMJXKLn67gZjOvjkKABjcQZmSWg2qwtX91YwniUhkKRUhA8sSglOOb1Bmy2f04x5690fgKUYRsfG6aDTIIu8cDSSMIb5baaElLlefcQYbSF6Ctj6oXFPkgXlcwXZU-SXeooDAdVkiT0OFgAY6CA3jdRnSJRV1LBAlJgzuTLYqTyexic3AgteXBwx5Pp9zoH2Y6SvG_eIB3B4EFMSrBluY0I4hZPwMQUcIf1gJplqyoudLes0SnFYwYamkfkJUHh2h0wV26Ys6r_i-FDy8aBEYbOETbYLQ=w1267-h950-no

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, you are soooo funny! Loved reading about you getting ready for your Gala, that's exactly how it would have gone for me too. I've tried liquid liner and it's just a total mess! And so what if everyone else was wearing red at the Gala-you were unique in that pretty blush dress.

I think POFQ is beautiful, we've stayed there once, DH doesn't care for the bus service so we don't stay there :( Just noticed that you will be there for F&G in May at the same time as we will-if I see you I'll say hi :)

I was cracking up so much with your GALA story, very funny! Glad your second baked potato was delicious and the beignets yum!!

I love your wedding/GALA dress! Also enjoyed your daughters wedding pics :)
That potato at POFQ looked much better than your first one, even without the bacon. We've stayed at French Quarter twice but the first time was in 2013, so I had no idea they used to have a full service restaurant.

Your dress is very pretty! Thank you for the update on your Gala story. I was seriously laughing so hard that my 5lb dog is looking at me funny like "is she alright?" :tongue: Just realized that you must live very close to me since I am about 20~30 minutes from Philly. I love your photos of POFQ. We have some great memories of POFQ and haven't been back in awhile. Your food looks yummy!

I hate fat sandwiches, you know, where they pile the meat on, and this sandwich has the perfect amount of turkey. I also hate wet luncheon meat, lol, and this turkey had the perfect amount of moistness.

Omg I hate fat sandwiches too. That was my #1 complaint about Starring Rolls. I don't need a 1/2lb of ham in the center of my sandwich. I like it evenly distributed, thin sliced or shaved and also dry not slimy or gelatinous lol. I have strong sandwich preferences. That's why a good deli is so hard to come by!

Love the GALA story, you are a hoot! I totally know what you mean, I hate awkward events like that. I would've sat there and eaten olives too, no way would I risk carrying a full plate of food, lol!

Your daughter's wedding pics are beautiful! That color looks great on you. And your makeup looks lovely too. With you on the false eyelashes and liquid eyeliner. Two things I cannot do myself.

Looks like some good options at POFQ especially since the food court was closed. And now I want beignets!

Such a fun report to read so far! I am totally with you on the liquid liner/false lashes thing....I could never manage those either and LOL'd about your attempt to get them on! I'm glad to see you finally got a yummy potato. POFQ is so pretty, I resort hopped there last summer to check it out and almost booked it for my second solo trip coming up in August but I got the same rate for AKL so went with that. Your soup at BOG looks great......I have a lunch ressie there in August and am planning on it along with the strawberry cupcake. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter