How do I make reservations for the Princess Breakfast?

IheartMickey

I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!
I'm going to the world November 12-18 just me and my mom, and.. Even though I'm 18 I'm still in love with all the disney characters, I don't really know much about the Princess breakfast, how is it? Do you have to be bringing a child with you? And am I going to be able to get reservations so close to the time?

You don't need to have a child with you for any character breakfast! Remember, we are all kids at heart!! ::yes::

Just call up and make a PS for you and your party at the Princess Breakfast in Epcot, Norway. They will be happy to help you. We just got back from our trip in early October. We went to the Princess Breakfast on October 6 and had PS for 10:20. It was for one of the last seatings. We really enjoyed it. The food was great! And they kept coming around asking if we wanted anymore! Also, being one of the last to be seated was great for character interaction. The princesses lingered around longer at each table since they weren't in any rush! princess:

Good luck getting a PS!!

Ahh! I'm confused. There's TWO princess breakfasts? I thought there was on in Cinderella's Castle?

I just didn't want to be the only table with all adults there. ::MinnieMo

They are probably all booked up by now, but I would just call Disney dining and check. These are both places they will want a cc for.

Cindy's will charge you when you make a ressie for $10 per adult. The Princess Storybook will hold the ressie with a cc# and if you do not cancel 48 hrs prior they will charge you. Sorry, don't remember the amount, could be $20-30?

I like the breakfast at Cindy's better, but PSB is fine also. Both are family style buffet and pretty similar foodwise. But I would just call and see if you can get in. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Good luck! And at Disneyworld everyone is still a kid.;)

IHeartMickey: The Princess Storybook Breakfast is in Epcot and generally has all the major princesses. Cinderella's breakfast is in the castle in MK. It is almost impossible to get Cinderella's breakfast, unless you call at exactly 90 days out at 7am. You might be able to get into the PSB if you keep calling, especially with a party of 2.

You need to call 1-407-wdw-dine.

Who knows, if you happen to call on a day someone cancels, you may be able to get into either place. You won't be able to be picky about the time, though. Good luck!!!

I forgot to mention this. If you can't get a breakfast, you may be more likely to be able to book dinner for Cinderella's Gala at the Grand Floridian. This usually features Cinderella, the fairy godmother and the mice.

You can get there by boat or monorail from the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter