How do I tell Disney about a cast member?

Ambifins

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere. I'd like to contact WDW and tell them about Jeff, a bus driver.
I was at the Beachclub (after the Boardwalk), trying to get back to WL. A bus pulled up with the TTC illuminated (only one person on the bus--I'll get back to him later). I asked the driver, Jeff, if the TTC were still open (so I could change buses). Jeff asked me where I was going, and I told him the WL. Jeff offered to drive me there, even though it was obviously the end of his shift. Now, I've heard about this happening, but it had never happened to me.
Jeff said he had to drop off the person on the bus first (wait, I'm not ready to tell you about him yet). So we go to the TTC, and as we're dropping the guy off, a group of lost teenage dancers and their chaperone showed up (it was the National Dance weekend) to ask directions. Jeff offered to drive them back too! Amazing.
Now, I was truly impressed with Jeff and his generosity towards me, and the group of kids. But (back to that first person) the person on the bus, originally, was (as I learned listening to him talk to Jeff) a mentally challenged cast member who had missed his ride. The way Jeff handled that situation, and talked to that young man, was one of the most inspiring conversations I've ever heard. At the risk of embracing the cliche, it was magical, and moving.
I feel that it's a story I have to pass on to management, so I'd appreciate it if anyone had contact information.
Thanks

I just want to clarify something: when I said "I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere," I meant the part about asking for contact information.
I didn't want to imply that the STORY had been posted elsewhere. I've never posted it here before (although I've told plenty of my friends about it).
Sorry.
mea culpa.
thanks for listening.
really, very sorry.

thanks again.

You can also try good old fashioned snail mail.

I've written to this address 3 or 4 times, and have always recieved a phone call back from WDW thanking me for my letter, and assuring me that the CM will get the proper 'pat on the back'

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Sounds like a great bus ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter