How do they know it's get 3 days pay for 2?

georgiapeach60

Mouseketeer
This is a dumb question but...We just got our Universal tickets in the mail doing the Buy 2 day get 3rd day free tickets. When we present them at the gate how will they know that we should get that 3rd day admittance? Is it barcoded into the ticket? I would hate to spend our first half day at the park and then on a full day when we expect to get in have there be some snafu.

The number of days are written on the back of the pass. Below the bar code.

Arissa

I have 2 day 2 park/ 3rd day free passes from AAA. We will be at the HRH for 4 days, can we upgrade our passes for a 4th day when we are there?????

Thanks.

Patty

That's what we did on the web site link. I remember the site saying the days never expire and it included 7 day city walk pass. I did receive my tickets in the mail but not a city walk pass. Is this somehow in the bar code? I know there are others who got this deal so if anyone knows I'd appreciate any info. The special is gone off the web now so I can't review it.
Thanks
Jenn

I ordered these tickets and also printed the offer details. It does state:

"Enjoy unlimited park-to-park access to BOTH Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure! Unused days never expire. Plus a citywalk party pass good for seven consecutive nights from the first day of use. offer only valid online."

Haven't received them yet! :(

Hope this helps

Arissa

Thanks for the info. When you receive them would you post and let me know if the you received a sparate party pass? I didn't.
Thanks,
Jenn

I didn't get a separate party pass either. Called number listed on the receipt included with the tickets and asked about it. I was told that the party passes were included in the bar code on the tickets. Not sure though whether I believe them. Would be nice to get independent confirmation on the boards here. Just in case, I did print out the web page with the original offer that I will bring with me.:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter