how do you decide???

allie1078

Mouseketeer
How do you make up your mind on when and where to make adr's for? We are going in August and I have ADR obsessed. We are on deluxe dining for 5 nights so that means 15 credits. We are doing yatchsmen and SoA for sure. but I have been making and rearrangeing adrs already and I still have to make it to August. :rolleyes1 Any suggestions? Online ADr making is making things worse. Help.:confused3

How do you make up your mind on when and where to make adr's for? We are going in August and I have ADR obsessed. We are on deluxe dining for 5 nights so that means 15 credits. We are doing yatchsmen and SoA for sure. but I have been making and rearrangeing adrs already and I still have to make it to August. :rolleyes1 Any suggestions? Online ADr making is making things worse. Help.:confused3

Me too, but I have to make it till October :scared1: What I did first was to look at the park schedule to know when I wanted to be where. I know I want to start and end my trip in the MK. Then I spent A LOT of time looking at menus and reading reviews here on the DIS. Once I had a good idea of where I wanted to eat I fit it in over my park schedule. I am not doing the parks everyday so that helped me out too. I am doing the regular DP for 7 nights so I didn't have as many to make. I now have a few places already on my list for my 2011 trip that I cut out in part because I seriously started considering doing the deluxe plan but I don't want to feel like I am dragging DBF from restaurant to restaurant anymore than I already will be! :rotfl:

I made a list of the places I wanted to eat.

Then I waited for the park hours to be posted, picked where we will be each day and then filled in the ADR's with the parks. I also have a few days where we will not be in the park so those were resort ADR's.

I got everything I wanted so I won't be changing anything!

I basically do as the others stated. I first figure out which parks we are going to be at each day, then I make a list of places that we have already been to and want to go back, then I make a list of places that we have never been to and would like to try. From there I look at the different menus and see if it is a place that my kids and DH would eat at (they are picky eaters), then once the park hours come out, I just fill in our times, and the days that we are not in the parks, we do resort dining. We hardly change our minds about where we go, the only thing we may change is the times so it better fits our schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter