how do you store your clear flat stamps?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
I'm new at the clear stamps.

I bought one set that has a sheet of plastic that you stick them back on.

I bought an alphabet set that has no place to store them.

Can someone please tell me how you store your clear stamps?

Thanks so much! :sunny:

Well, I got the Disney clear stamp set and I put them in a clear storage box from hobby lobby.

these aren't all in one stamps - I guess I should have said that. These are the thin layers you adhere to the plastic block. I just need a way to store the thin layer.

Where did you get them? Are they CTMH? My cousin is a CTMH consultant and I can ask her.

I bought small plastic zip-lock type bags that is actually meant for thread storage. I got it at Micheals I think, but I have seen them everywhere. There is a ring that holds the bags together. They come like 24 or 30 in a pack. It works good for me.

I have mine in a 3 ring binder. I have two that I have in the pockets and one set that has a three ring punch, and I put it in there. I suppose you could get a three ring "bag" or something to hold them. I have three sets. I THINK that Hobby Lobby has them 50% off this week. It says clear alphabet stamps.

CTMH acrylic stamps have their own storage system. The way I store my non CTMH stamps is by using a clear sheet protector that has a smooth surface the stamps can stick to, and I adhere the acrylic stamps to the front of that, and I place a sheet of paper stamped with each of the images in side the protector so I know where they go.
HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter