How do you think gas prices will be this summer?

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
Any chance in the world that gas prices will stablize or, maybe, even go down? I'm sure that's a longshot, but we're driving to WDW in August, and I'm getting a little scared about how much it will cost us in gas? Our regular unleaded is now averaging about $1.84. :(

Think it really depends on what is going on in the world. These prices are really getting out of control.

Boy I hope so! There was a thing in the paper about CA paying close to $3 a gallon for premium gas! That being said, I'm feeling pretty lucky that it's about $168 here.

We're driving down to Disney on 4-8-03. I'm dreading the prices.

I doubt gas prices are going down. Make sure you fill up in Georgia. Lots cheaper than Florida!

we're around $1.87 here. i've seen them higher here before, so i'm sure they will go up. :(

Prices will go up as long as there is war or the threat of war. I know it's not much consolation, but even with high gas prices, gasoline is still CHEAP compared to what it cost in the 1970s. Think about it. The price of gasoline has not gone up with inflation the way everything else has. Bubble gum cost a penny, a nice house was less than $100K, cars were less than 10 grand. Gas is pretty much the same price it was 25 years ago.

i'm concerned too since we are driving down next month - in our Expedition :rolleyes: There goes $300.00 easily.

We're up around $1.65 for reg. unleaded here..$1.87 for super.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter