• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you use Thrill Data?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I just discovered Thrill data! While I find it fascinating I don't really know how you use it for an upcoming trip? As an app or on the computer? How do you use it?

Jenn

I use it for pre-trip planning.

The most prominent example to me was finding out Remy and Frozen at Epcot don’t have really different wait times, therefore if I was supposed to enter from the front of the park there was no reason to go to the effort to enter through IG to hit Remy instead of Frozen.

I use it in trip planning to see historic availability of regular lightning lanes and individually purchased lightning lanes. I decide which ones I’ll go for at 7 am, and which ones I’ll try for after that based on which ones run out of available times first.

It’s one of the few places that keep track of wait times for the MK parties and Halloween Horror Nights.

It has a lot of uses. I personally use it to check wait times and ILL/VQ info for individual rides. People often come here with questions like "can I park hop and get into the 1 pm Guardians VQ?" so it's an easy way to find out how often VQ lasts past 2 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter